Know The Hebrew Alphabet
- Interest in the Hebrew language
Hello dear Hebrew enthusiast!
First of all:
If you want to unlock this course for FREE, like us on Facebook: Hebrew For Beginners.
Secondly we would like to introduce ourselves:
1) Guy Ben-Moshe - Hebrew instructor for the last decade, live in Israel and teach Hebrew to newcomers, IDF volunteers (non profit), 5-7 years old israelis, newcomers families children. Visited New Zealand and China with short stops to teach Hebrew.
2) Itzik Pinhasov - Hebrew instructor for the last decade, for about 7 years teach 5-7 years old children, volunteerly teaches newcomers families in central Israel, and also teach Hebrew to IDF volunteers around the world.
About the course:
This short course is an introduction to our full "Hebrew For Beginners" course, here you will learn about the Hebrew Alphabet, and how to recognize and pronounce the letters (basic pronounciation without vowel signs). This is a very short and straight forward course so stay sharp and focused, good luck!
Visit us at our Facebook page for further information and to learn a new word every day!
- To all who want to start learning Hebrew
- HD content awareness.
- Setting Up a Hebrew Keyboard
- א - ד, Alef To Dalet.
- ה - ז, Hey To Zain.
- ח - י, Het To Yud.
- כ - מ, Kaf To Mem.
- נ - ע, Nun To Ain.
- פ - ק, Pey To Kuf.
- ר - ת, Resh To Taf.
- Overview PDF
- Recognizing The Letters.
- א - ה, Alef to Hey (Handwrite)
- ו - כ, Vav to Kaf (Handwrite)
- ל - ע, Lamed to Ain (Handwrite)
- פ - ת, Pey to Taf (Handwrite)
- Handwritten Hebrew Alphabet
- "Hebrew For Beginners" Promo.
- "Learn Hebrew Across Israel" Promo
- Sample: First mini Overview
- Bonus Lecture - the full Hebrew For Beginners course (special limited offer)
- Becoming a Supporter
Guy is an enthusiast Hebrew Instructor currently in Israel, but taught also in New-Zealand, and China.
Teaching Hebrew to 6 years old kids (1st grade) for more than 7 years (an assistant to Itzik Pinhasov).
Volunteerly teaching Hebrew to newcomers (especially from the US / Australia), mainly children, to "Taglit" participants, and IDF foreign volunteers.
"Hebrew is not only our language, it's our heritage, knowing Hebrew, even basic, is crucial for every Jewish living in this world" - Guy Ben Moshe - גיא בן משה.
Itzcak is a Hebrew teacher with an experience of over 8 years in teaching.
Teaching thousands of students online world wide. For the past 8 years volunteered as a Hebrew tutor for newcomer families children (ages 7-12) . Have done countless Hebrew lessons for volunteered soldiers from abroad during his 3 year service in the IDF. Traveled to New Zealand and the states, and participated in Hebrew programs for children in Jewish schools and communities. With the assistance of Guy Ben Moshe , developed an easy way to learn and understand this ancient language. The system is unique and has been proven as useful by their large student community.
"We love what we do, and believe that In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn" - Itzchak Pinhasov