Hebrew alphabet - First step at learning Yiddish
- 33 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Hebrew alphabet( chasidic pronunciation)
- First step at learning Yiddish
- How to read Hebrew
- No previous knowledge required
This class is built on 3 parts.
Part 1-The Hebrew alphabet which we will study in 4 stages.
Stage 1- Learn the first eleven letters
Stage 2 – Learn the last eleven letters
Stage 3- Learn about the letters having that change when they appear at the end of a word- Learn about the final letters.
Stage 4 - Additional sounds/ daguesh- Learn about the daguesh.
Part 2- The vowels- Learn the vowels.
Part 3- Reading and practice of what we learnt- Learn how to read as a pro.
Put on your side the basics for learning Yiddish if you would like to do so later on.
Easy method of learning.
Nicely structured class.
- People willing to learn Yiddish
- People willing to learn Chasidic pronunciation
- People willing to learn Hebrew alphabet
- People willing to learn Hebrew
- People willing to learn a new language
- History lovers
- Yiddish culture lovers
The first eleven letters of the Hebrew alphabet, their name and their sound.