Heart-Centered-Kids -Early Childhood Education & Empowerment
What you'll learn
- Engage in instructional videos for caregivers and also fun videos, along with hands on exercises and activities to empower children ages 2 to 7 years.
- Receive personal guidance with our 215 page Empowerment Resource Manual, packed with valuable information & 120 extra curricular merit activities for children.
- Learn about our special helping characters, Our Ten Feathered Friends, where each character holds positive attributes that children can aspire to be like.
- Learn about our opposing characters, The Thought Pirates, and how they can create havoc within the minds of children and also, with many unsuspecting adults.
- Experience harmonious results by implementing the power of self-awareness, problem solving, choice, accountability, positive action, and natural feedback.
- Learn to support children in problem solving and shifting internal conflict through our fun and engaging children's videos and activities.
- Witness self confidence grow within the children you care about as they learn to feel empowered through practical, hands on exercises and activities.
- Dissolve difficult power struggles between adults and children and replace them with understanding, love, empathy, and compassion.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with your child's level of understanding for positive results that support improved relationships and connection.
- Create deeper relationships with children as your guidance supports them in becoming the hero of their own life.
- Learn about your 6 C's to success as you apply them to this program & life: care, commitment, consistency, communication, cooperation, and connection.
- Continue to benefit from empowerment videos that will be added to this program on a regular basis.
- Basic computer skills to watch and download videos for parents and kids.
- Ability to download PDF files for extra activities.
- Ability to have FUN learning with children at their level.
- A heart that is invested in the health and wellbeing of children.
START CHILDREN'S EMPOWERMENT RIGHT HERE! We believe that the greatest influencers for children ages birth to seven years begins with parents/caregivers of children. Our play-based empowerment program is for the use of parents, teachers, counselors, head start programs, preschools, hospitals, or any who care deeply about the mental and emotional health and wellbeing of children. We offer life long tools to support your child in developing a solid foundation of inner confidence and empowerment.
Let's face it, life can be filled with unpredictable challenges, with external forces competing for children's undivided attention. Did you know that children under the ages of 7 years, develop their core belief systems during these early formative years and 85% of these foundational belief systems, both negative and positive, are carried into adulthood?
Caring parents and child caregivers like you, want the best for children, however, it's not always easy to support them in confidently navigating their way through every day challenges like problem solving, choices, and personal accountability. Our unique empowerment program is designed to shift challenges that young children often face, into new opportunities for inner confidence and a flourishing self esteem.
THE FOUNDATION OF OUR PROGRAM - YOUR PROGRAM GUIDES
Princess Starseed & Her Feathered Friend, Bloozey, support parents and caregivers of children in building strong bridges of empowerment through fun and engaging hands on activities and videos that will ignite every child's mind and heart.
HOW OUR EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM WORKS IN UNIQUE & UNCONVENTIONAL WAYS
EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM SECTION 1: The first videos in the program are an essential part of our program. They are designed to guide and empower the adult, so they can confidently implement the program into the lives of children. They set the stage for the foundational pieces of how the program works for you and the children you care about.
EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM SECTION 2: This section is for both adult and child/children to watch together. After watching the fun videos, each will be followed by a variety of engaging activities/assignments to easily motivate children through the empowerment program designed especially for them. The goal is to support the child in becoming familiar with our Ten Feathered Friends, our Feathery Mascots that every child can aspire to be like. Other concepts will be shared as well.
EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM SECTION 3: There are several bonus videos featured that you can watch with children, or that you can encourage children to watch independently. These videos focus on empowering children emotionally, mentally and socially. We will continue to add to these videos on a regular basis, building upon the benefits and structures of the program. In order to receive the full benefits from the program, we highly suggest completing sections 1 and 2 in this empowerment program prior to moving onto Section 3 Bonus Videos.
OUR TEN FEATHERED FRIENDS - LEADING THE WAY TOWARD SELF LOVE & EMPOWERMENT
Our Ten Feathered Friends, hold positive qualities that every child can aspire to be like. Our program features playful videos, engaging craft activities, and 120 extra merit activities along with reward systems set in place. In our merit system, every Feathered Friend has 12 activities for your child to complete successfully and confidently over time.
Bloozey is HAPPY
Rooter is BRAVE
Joey is THANKFUL
Chewy is PLAYFUL
Nibble is SMART
Rufus is CURIOUS
Skipper is HELPFUL
Crystal is POLITE
Sunny is FRIENDLY
Lucy is KIND
THE THOUGHT PIRATES
The Thought Pirates, are fictitious characters that represent negative or limiting thought patterns that often aren't true. A thought pirate will leave your child feeling disempowered. Supporting your child in recognizing what Thought Pirate is invading their space, offers them the opportunity to call in a Feathered Friend to help them turn challenges into possibilities. Your child will learn to change negative mind chatter into healthy self talk, resulting in positive choices. How do you know when a Thought Pirate is lurking around?
The Bitter Quitter . . . represents thoughts of quitting when things get challenging for your child.
The Belly Acher . . . represents thoughts of quitting when things aren't going the way your child wants them to.
The Nay Slayer . . . represents self defeating thoughts when your child struggles with low self esteem.
The Squally Nagger . . . represents negative, nagging thoughts that are often repetitive.
The Fear Smearer . . . represents any fear that children often have through unfamiliar experiences.
Now that you've taken the time to read our outline, please take the time to watch the trailer! We've been waiting for you.
Let's JUMP in with BOTH FEET and FLY HIGH with our Ten Feathered Friend's.
Who this course is for:
- Parents of preschoolers or children 2-6 years
- Teachers of preschoolers or kindergarten
- Counselors needing extra tools to support their empowerment programs
- Eager grandparents who love to role play and have fun
- Anyone who loves kids or works with kids ages 2 to 6 years
- Facilities such as hospitals, head start programs, preschools, or anyone involved with children
Leslie Paramore operates a private practice, where she offers healing sessions for both adults and children supporting mind, body and spirit. Her global work continues to reach individuals on the path towards holistic health and wellness.
Leslie is a Heart Centered Reiki Master Teacher, Licensed Massage Therapist, Life Purpose Coach, Neuro Linguistic Practitioner and meditation recording artist. She loves supporting individuals in discovering their healing gifts. She is passionate about empowering the planet one heart at a time.
For children, Leslie is also an international children's author with over 70 ESL books published and also an empowerment presenter known as, Princess Starseed. Leslie holds a background in Early Childhood Education, with courses in human relations and child Psychology.
To book a private session with Leslie, simply go to her website to see her services: heartcenteredreiki(dot)org
Questions: For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org