Create Healthy Plant-Based Meals in under 30mins.
What you'll learn
- How to create easy, quick, healthy and delicious everyday meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, using only a few whole food ingredients.
- You will understand vegan meal planning,- and composition
- Which food to stock regularly to start and keep a healthy whole food diet
- How to create complete meals with all the nutrient you need every day.
- You will learn which and how much supplements our bodies need for optimal health.
- You will understand basic vegan nutrition
- How to create fresh and delicious sauces
- How to make crazy good Norwegian waffles and other sweets.
- Must have a kitchen machine and a blender.
After taking this course you will feel confident from the moment you enter the grocery store until the meal is done and ready to be served. Even on days when you lack both time, energy and imagination.
This course will teach parents with vegan teens, students on a budget and vegans how to compose and make tasty,- balanced and nutritious meals for themselves, their families and friends using only a few simple ingredients. And the meals will all be done in less then 30 minutes!
You will learn the secret to make any dish taste delicious, how to meal planning, and lots of other tricks that will impress your family and friends every time, so let's get started today!
If you are a parent and worried about what to cook for your teen, I have got you covered. In the "Plant Diet overview", you will learn how much fruits, vegetables and legumes a person needs everyday to stay healthy. So don't worry, just follow the overview and watch your teen thrive on a plant-based diet.
If you are a student on a budget and maybe new to cooking, I have got you covered. The cooking methods I use are so simple, you don't need any experience to do them. I promise! (I teach the same methods to children) In the "Flavor theme" overview, you will see how to create tasty meals, using only a few of the most common ingredients from the different cuisines from around the World (perfect for days when you don't have any imagination)
If you already are a vegan and would like to amp up your game in the kitchen getting some more fresh whole foods in your diet, this course is definitely for you too.
So, are you ready to start transforming your diet, your health and impressing your family and friends? Lets get started!
Who this course is for:
- People who have just started their transition to a plant-based diet.
- Parents with vegan teenagers, wondering what to cook to make sure their kids eat enough of the right foods.
- Health-conscious students on a budget who are inexperienced in the kitchen, but still want to make good and cheap meals from scratch.
- People who just want to eat more veggies and healthy in general.
- Beginners to vegan cooking.
- Vegans who are looking for some inspiration on how to amp up their game in the kitchen.
Holistic health coach, vegan chef, founder of Norway´s first vegan food truck and author of three children´s books, on a mission to inspire people to eat more plants for the sake of their own health, for the animals and for our planet. She has over 20 yrs of experience from the hospitality industry and is also a Kundalini yoga teacher.