Smartphone Video: Learn to Produce Professional Mobile Video
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 20 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The importance of video in the modern day for business growth.
- Plan high quality video production from start to finish.
- What video equipment and applications are available for your smartphone and what to look for when purchasing them.
- Filming techniques, composition, lighting and capturing professional audio.
- Edit video on your mobile phone.
- Conduct interviews for video testimonials and biographies.
- This course is suitable for beginners without any prior video production knowledge or experience however the course requires the student to have a smartphone with the ability to capture audio and video.
- Additional items of equipment and smartphone applications are not neccessary to complete the course but are highly recommended for a practical learning experience and to increase the production quality of video content produced.
Are you a Health Professional, Sole Trader or Small Business owner? Do you want to produce video content?
Yes to both?
Well hiring a professional Videographer can be an expensive investment, but producing engaging and professional video content doesn’t have to be.
The tools to produce professional video content have never been more accessible, cost effective and easy to use.
Video is fast becoming the best way to engage online and increase brand awareness for business with video accounting for up to 90% of all online traffic.
Online video content is an extremely effective medium for engaging with current and prospective clients...4 times more effective than text to be exact! Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users...Now that's a pretty good return on investment!
So here it is.
A guide to smartphone video production, suitable for individuals with no previous video experience. The course is packed with clear explanations of the basics in video production and a guide to what products are available and how to use them.
The content is communicated through video tutorials, quizzes, text and downloadable content so you can learn quickly how to produce high-quality, professional and engaging video content straight from a smartphone.
The result? An increased online presence engaging you with new and current audiences, sharing those engaging stories that are so worthwhile and the confidence to produce your own videos!
This course and is suitable for beginners without any prior video production knowledge or experience. The course requires the student to have a smartphone with the ability to capture audio and video. Additional items of equipment and smartphone applications are not neccessary to complete the course but are highly recommended for a practical learning experience and to increase the production quality of video content produced.
- Health and fitness professionals.
- Social media professionals can learn the techniques to produce social video.
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners looking to produce video and engage with new customers through video.
- Freelancers are using this course to earn extra money by making video with their iPhone.
There are a whole range of great options available to stabilise your handheld smartphone footage.
The most common is a 3-axis handheld gimbal stabiliser for your smartphone. The stabiliser gives the user the independence of handheld shooting while eliminating camera vibration and shake, allowing the camera to seem as if it is floating through the air. Honestly, once you have used one of these it becomes difficult not to use it all the time! They not only give you a great result, they are also just really fun to use and will have you producing dynamic, engaging content in no time!
The Zhiyun-Tech Smooth-II 3-Axis
Zhiyun actually have a great range of affordable stabilisers, including the above, or if your budget is a little higher you could go with the:
The DJI Osmo Smartphone stabiliser
How does it work?
3-axis stabilisation works basically by placing a motor on the 3 different axis around the camera. When the sensors detect motion on these axis, the motors counteract that motion to cancel it out almost instantly.
It can take some getting used to and a bit of practice to pull off some shots but I guarantee you that with a little effort and understanding of framing, this tool will set you a bar above the rest when producing your content.