Become A Master In Salad Dressings And Vinaigrettes
- 26 mins on-demand video
- 11 mins on-demand audio
- 7 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Do you love salads? Do you eating healthy foods? Do you liek saving money? do you like eliminating preservatives and chemicals from your diet? If you answered YES to any of these questions then this course is for you!
- I wan't each student to be able to fix a vinaigrette from scratch using ingredients sourced by the student
- I want you to see the process of making oil and vinegar and then using these to make delicious vinaigrette and dressings.
- For you to become the ZEN master of the salad in your house...and your neighborhood. You can do it! And this course can help.
- Dedication to go thru the course materials completely then put what you've learned to practice by making vinaigrettes. You will need basic cooking equipment like bowls, whisks, blender, knives, spoons etc.
- A love of healthy, good tasting food...a little effort...and an appetite!
“In this course we will cover different techniques for salad dressing and vinaigrettes and also explains how vinegar is made, oil is produced and what makes up a vinaigrette dressing. Moreover, how each component from oil to vinegar to flavorings is used is also discussed to help you make the basic dressing and vinaigrette amazing.
Ever wonder how to make those delicious vinaigrettes and salad dressings you find at most restaurants? Tired of store bought chemical and sugar filled salad dressings and vinaigrettes? Finally an in-depth interactive learning course created and taught by cookbook author & TV host Chef Keith Snow, that will transform your love of salads by teaching you how to make amazing home made dressings and vinaigrettes, saving you money and allowing you to eliminate store bought processed foods your cupboard.
Making a salad dressing or vinaigrette is so easy yet most people are eating store bought dressings and vinaigrettes that are made with GMO (genetically modified organisms) sourced oils. Ranch dressing is total crap!!
Those of you that love the salad at Olive garden and other restaurants will love this course. You will be able to make dressings and vinaigrettes that taste better then most restaurants and contain only healthy ingredients.
A salad is only as good as the dressing or vinaigrette used to dress it. My recipes are tried and true, thousands of people worldwide have used my recipes with great success.
This in-depth course not only shows you basic technique but also explains how vinegar is made, oil is produced and what makes up a vinaigrette dressing. You will learn how each component from oil to vinegar to flavorings helps to make the basic dressing and vinaigrette amazing.
- Novice And Intermediate Cooks And Foodies
- Anybody who loves healthy food
In this video you will see a very simple vinaigrette demonstrated. PLease note the actual time it takes me to assemble this. You can make this is mere minutes, so next time you make a salad, gather your greens, veggies, grilled meats etc. then construct this vinaigrette on the spot and toss the salad with a freshly made vinaigrette. You will be amazed how simple this is and how liberated you'll feel by NOT buying a tore bought dressing.
This simple salad is a great example of how you can use your homemade vinaigrettes to make amazing salads to impress your family, friends and most importantly, your taste buds.
**Pay special note how I use the vinaigrette as a "sauce" on the shrimp at the very end.....more on using vinaigrettes as sauces later in this course.
Here is a simple dish featuring spring asparagus with a simple lemon chive vinaigrette. Super tasty recipe....please..use asparagus that are local and only in spring!
Here is a simple recipe for Mango vinaigrette, perfect for grilled chicken or especially fish like Mahi Mahi or Halibut.
Everybody seems to love honey mustard dressing. Many kids taste this with processed fried chicken in the form os a dipping sauce. My version is made without the corn syrup, colorings, preservatives and other fake ingredients. This honey mustard dressing is very versatile and super easy to make.
This roasted poblano vinaigrette can serve to enhance many dishes, especially a grilled or roasted chicken or tamales of many types. The roasted flavor of the chiles gives this vinaigrette a special flavor and it's something so easy to make that you will love having it in your recipe arsenal.