Healthy Eating in the 21st Century
What you'll learn
- Learn what food is truly healthy and how to start including this food into your diet right away
- Uncover the scary truth about our food production methods and how to avoid harmful foods.
- Know how to read a health food label and not be misled by tricky food marketing.
- Easily cook quick, delicious, healthy meals.
- Eat healthy even on the go, such as when traveling or attending social events.
- Apply simple yet effective strategies and techniques for meal planning, preparation and food shopping.
- Take immediate action toward greatly improving their energy, mental clarity and overall health.
Eating healthy in the 21st century can be difficult... but it doesn't have to be. This course is the simple practical guide to what to eat, and what not to eat to look and feel your absolute best in our busy world.
*Discover How Easy and Enjoyable it is to Eat Healthy in the 21st Century*
During this course you will learn…
1. About the healthiest food on the planet and how to start including this food into your diet right away!
2. What foods cause sickness and disease and how to avoid them.
3. What foods work best for your unique biochemistry.
4. Proven effective strategies and techniques for making meal planning, food preparation and shopping a breeze.
5. The scary truth about our food production methods and how to avoid them.
6. How to read a health food label and not be misled by vague marketing terms.
After this course, you will be able to…
- Apply these strategy's right away to greatly improve your energy, mental clarity and experience optimal health.
- Eat healthy even when on the go, such as when traveling or attending social events.
- Cook quick healthy and delicious meals with ease.
*Master the fundamentals of healthy eating in the 21st century.*
We all eat every day, but somehow, no one really quite knows what to eat.
Despite all the nutritional research, diet books and theories, how is it that most people are still baffled about what to eat to achieve a long and healthy life?
Well for starters, nutrition is the only field where people can scientifically prove opposing theories and still be right. That being said, we've come a long way in understanding how the food we eat affects our health.
By taking this course you to will finally be able to make sense of how the food you eat affects your health and what to do about it. I look forward to inspiring, educated and sharing all I know with you through this course.
Who this course is for:
- Who desires to learn how to make healthier food choices but is confused about where to begin
- Who is ready to take massive action toward becoming healthier
- Who wants to live better, feel better and look better than they ever thought possible
- Who is ready to say goodbye to fast food—and hello to healthy food, fast
- Who wants to have more energy, mental focus and clarity
- Who wants to figure out what foods work best for their unique biochemistry
- is ready to make some massive changes toward looking and feeling the way they know they could…if they only know how
Devin Burke is a wellness educator, and passionate health coach. He is the founder of Empowerment Wellness Solutions, a healthy lifestyle coaching business based in South Florida. After graduating from Florida Atlantic University, with a major in Exercise Science and Health Promotion, he furthered his education at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
He has studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world's top health and wellness experts. His life's mission is to inspire and educate as many people as he can to experience optimal health.
Devin is a Certified Holistic Health Coach, a Certified Personal Trainer by the American College of Sports Medicine, and a Therapeutic Exercise Technician. Through his studies he has extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, exercise science, preventive health and lifestyle coaching. He believes that true wellness is achieved through finding balance in mind, body and spirit and is committed to sharing his message with the world.
His goal in creating the "Healthy Eating in the 21st Century Course" is to provide a simple, yet practical guide to eating healthy in the modern world.