Healthy Desserts for Weight Loss: Sugar-free, Vegan, Raw
What you'll learn
- Make easy and healthy desserts at home
- Create recipes on your own
- Learn the hacks to make no bake desserts (raw desserts)
- Create desserts that are sugar-free, vegan, gluten-free
- Learn easy recipes to make energy bars, energy bites, vegan cakes and healthy chocolate
- Improve your diet and health
- You only need good appetite, a kitchen and a blender / food processor
Can we cure our sugar addiction with the help of sweets itself? Is it even possible to keep loosing weight and staying healthy while enjoying our favourite desserts? Absolutely! This is what our course is about: creating healthy, plant-based sweets without sugar, gluten, dairy products and even eggs. They will taste fantastic and suit even the pickiest of eaters!
After taking our course you will be able to make your own desserts not only on special occasions, but every single day, without spending hours in the kitchen. You'll be able to treat yourself and your entire family with the most delicious and at the same time nutritious desserts. All you need is the right skills and understanding of core ingredients, and we are here to share our tricks in an easy and fun way with you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who wants to eat delicious and healthy desserts without putting on weight, and without spending hours in the kitchen
HBF School is a creator of high quality online courses about food and wine. We introduce top experts in the field, including professional sommeliers, cooks and nutritionists.
Meet our experts:
Anastasia Sharova is a healthy food expert, certified in Ayurvedic nutrition. She practices what she preaches: after changing her nutrition and switching completely from white sugar, she lost 15 kg and inspired the change of diet in her entire family.
Anastasia spent years on experimenting and perfecting recipes for healthy desserts suitable for all type of diets, and now runs cooking workshops in Germany. Her cooking was severely influenced by traditional knowledge from India and Russia, that gives a unique touch to her class and brings regional wisdom. It also makes ingredients adaptive regardless of where you live!
Svetlana Kasparova is a wine expert who has been working with wine estates across Europe for over eight years. She runs regular wine seminars and tastings in Germany, Switzerland and Russia. Svetlana is a graduate of the famous wine school “Entoria” and a Wine Games medalist.
- Member of the Association de la Sommellerie Internationale
- Prize winner at the wine games of the Sommellerie League
- Graduate of the Wine School "Entoria" (accredited by ASI)
- Worked as brand manager with wine estates across Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Sebia, Chile, Argentina. Clients included (to name a few) Terlano, Arzuaga, Faustino, Juve y Camps, La Scolca, Bellenda, Banfi, Passpopiciaro, Renato Ratti, Tenuta di Trinoro, Perusini, Gaierhof&MasoPoli
- Worked as a Lecturer on LVMH brands, covering such brands as Moët Chandon, Veuve Cliquot, Hennessy, Krug, Don Perignon, Shiraz Mitolo
- Founder of a Wine Club in Moscow, has been hosting weekly wine tasting in Russia, Germany and Switzerland for the last 2 years
Svetlana's experience and previous Degree in Education make her a wonderful teacher who can explain the most complicated terms with ease and fun.