Healthy Cooking Fundamentals
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 18 healthy, quick, tasty and cost-effective recipe tutorials
- How to incorporate dry goods, salads, sauces, and vegetables into your diet
- Nutritional information and tactical instructions on keeping a balanced diet
- How to keep food fresh in storage
- Shopping for healthy foods with printable shopping lists
- The secrets of using seasonal produce
- Learn easy, flexible, healthful recipes for everyday meals
- Focus on plant-based recipes with lots of flavor
- Beginners and cooks of all levels are welcome
You know you should be eating healthy. Your mom says it, your sister says it, your friends say it. It's a no-brainer: if you don't eat healthily, you're going to get sick!
However, there's a lot of good reasons why you don't do it: it takes too much time, organic food is too expensive, the recipes are too complicated, you don't know what to buy, and, lets face it, that pizza looks very tasty!
What if I told you that cooking healthy can be just as fast as eating out and there are some easy and healthy recipes out there , and you can do it for under $5 per day! What if I told you that you could make your healthy meals recipes just as tasty as your favourite foods with almost no extra effort? Would you want that? Your mom certainly would! It's really very simple, but you'll need some guidance to get started...
Fortunately for you, Cathy Erway's here to help. She isn't trained by the culinary masters of the world. She's doesn't make millions cooking for rich people. She doesn't even own a restaurant! But there's one thing she does well: keep hundreds of people healthy for next to no money by cooking easy and healthy recipes.
So... where do you start?
● Step 1: Wash the stack of plates gathering mold in your sink.
● Step 2: Take out the trash that's making the smell in your kitchen unbearable.
● Step 3: Get Cathy Erway's Healthy Cooking Fundamentals. She'll teach you all her favorite secrets to cook tasty, cheap and healthy meals recipes in no time!
This curriculum has it all: a guide to healthy grains, beans and pantry staples, a guide to unexpected (and inexpensive!) salads, and with recipes like Chickpea Stew with Sweet Peppers & Onions, Spring Lentil “Risotto” with Snap Peas & Mint, Roasted Eggplant with Tahini-Lemon Sauce, Almonds & Dill, Cucumbers with Sesame-Scallion Sauce, Red Cabbage Salad With Miso Dressing, and many more, who can resist?
- Improve your family's health;
- Spice up your breakfast/lunch/dinner with new recipes;
- Have your kids love celery with Cathy's tips!
- Beat the food at any restaurant without the oil and fat.
- Learn the ropes of easy, everyday home cooking.