- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know why healthy boundaries are important
- Understand how healthy boundaries are created
- How healthy boundaries help us enjoy life
- How to create healthy boundaries
- Know good boundary communication
- Know the difference between healthy vs. unhealthy boundaries
- People who are open to learning more about how to have happier relationships
- The participant should be open to knowing more about their relationships
- A participant should be open to learning more about a better relationships
Boundaries We Teach People How to Treat Us with Victoria & Michael
Discover why relationship happiness needs boundaries!
If you frequently feel angry, frustrated, resentful, guilty, taken advantage of, pushed or rebellious in relationships, these are signs and symptoms that you have boundary issues.
However if we do our homework including setting Healthy Boundaries we stand more of a chance of having others respect us. We'll have a higher quality experience with ourselves and others, Plus more happiness and less frustration, anger and grief.
Boundaries come in many different areas of our lives. Physical, emotional, intellectual sexual, financial, time, space and so many more. Which is your least favourite place to discuss boundaries?
Setting healthy boundaries does take times time and effort. However the rewards can be large. Are you ready for more happiness and less frustration? Are you ready to feel healthy and strong in your relationships?
Sign up today Lets get started.
I know you'll find the information that Victoria shares to be both insightful and valuable to you.
- Anyone interested in having a happier life with others