Healthy and Quick to Prepare Japanese Recipes Using Miso
What you'll learn
- Cook and prepare several dishes using miso
- Enjoy easy, healthy and delicious Japanese food at home
- Prepare healthier but delicious meals for the whole family
- Cooking is for everyone but you need to have basic kitchen tools to cook like a good knife, cutting board, pans/pots and a stove.
- A clean and safe cooking environment is a must for anyone who cooks. Put in practice the basics of food safety.
Welcome to this cooking course where you'll learn new and exciting Japanese recipes to cook with the use of miso. In this course, you will learn the different types of miso and its uses and benefits.
This course presents you with new and exciting recipes which are simple and quick to prepare. The lectures are easy to follow presented with high-quality videos.
Miso is a staple in Japanese cuisine. It is usually produced by fermenting soybeans and other ingredients like rice and barley. Miso has many uses in Japanese cuisine not only in making miso soup but also for making sauces, spreads, confectioneries, pickling vegetables and curing meat There are many types of miso and it has different taste in which you will learn some of it in this course. Miso is also high in protein and is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. You'll learn more of the health benefits of miso in this course.
The recipes included in this course are easy to make and doesn't require much time to prepare. Enroll in this course and start learning.
Have fun in the kitchen!
Who this course is for:
- Home chefs who are looking for new recipes using miso
- Home chefs who want to expand their knowledge on Japanese cooking
- Home chefs who want to prepare healthier food at home
- Students who want to learn authentic Japanese food recipes which are not commonly found elsewhere
I'm a home chef from the Philippines who now lives in Japan. We love to travel around Japan and we prefer to stay long in each visit so I can continue to learn and create recipes from each place that we go to. Most of the cooking class I teach on Udemy are simple, traditional and Japanese-inspired dishes.
We established this company called Haamalu LLC in Tokyo (registered in 2013). Luckily, Online Advertisement Department hit the market and eventually we don't need to think about money anymore at all.
Depending on our mood, we change places to live in every 3 months and subjects to study. No Alarm, No Boss, No worry. This simple life is really awesome. Let us share these idea with you.