Introduction to Health, Safety & Environment Management
What you'll learn
- Learn about the basics of the field of health, safety and envionment which is commonly referred to as HSE
- The need and reasons for an organization to adopt HSE management system
- Information about regulatory bodies which are governing the HSE
- International certifications (ISO certifications) which define the guidelines of HSE
- HSE in Pakistan (aka Sub-continent)
- Factories Act 1934
- Student must be capable to read, listen and understand basic English
This course is a beginner level course and will cover the basic aspects of HSE (i.e. Health Safety and Environment). This course is beneficial for those who are new to the field of HSE, want to know what HSE is, want to join and work in the field of HSE OR working already in organizations and want to increase their knowledge of HSE.
At the end of the course, you will be able to define health safety & environment, know the reasons for adopting an HSE system, get information about the regulatory bodies and international certifications which defined the guidelines of HSE, some information on HSE in Pakistan and India (sub-continent) and finally clauses from Factories Act 1934 will be discussed.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are working in organizations (other than HSE) and want to increase their knowledge about HSE
- Those who want to make a career in the field of HSE
- Those who are new the field of HSE
HSE-Q Trainings is a Training and Consultancy firm, we have a team of trainers who are certified in International Diploma in Safety Engineering (Level 6) – by NCFE, UK – Accredited for GRAD IOSH , Certified IOSH Managing Safely – by IOSH, UK, HABC Fire Safety Certified – by HABC, UK, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Certified – by IRCA, UK and many more, we have a experience in giving training session on topics like ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, OHSAS 18001, Behavior Based Safety, Leadership, Career Counseling, Managing Emotions & Attitude at Workplace, Interview Skills & Resume Writing, HSE, Fire Safety, 5-s, Risk Assessment (HIRA + TRA), Basic Warehouse Safety, we have trained staff and management of some high level organizations like Hilong, Three Gorges Wind Mill Farm, Hascol, Agility & Tristar, The Citizen Foundation, Society for Education & Welfare, Society for International Educaiton, Evolution a US Consulate Project for education. We are working for more than 9 years in national and multinational firms in quality, health and safety, operations and supply chain.