Health Safety and Environment Certificate Course 4 Managers
What you'll learn
- HSE, OSH, Quality, Management Techniques, Risk Assessment & Management, Audit, Training
- Health Safety & Environment for Managers & Executives Qualifications and Elements
- Occupational Health & Safety for Managers & Executives Qualifications and Elements
- Quality Management System
- Risk Assessment and Managing Risks
- Enterprise Risk Mangement
- SWOT Analysis
- Hazard Vulnerability Analysis
- Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
- Minimum Grade 10 Passed
Key Benefits of implementing a Successful HSE Management System.
Key Elements of HSE Management System.
HSE training course has been designed to offer participants with a overview on( HSE Certification) (health, safety & environment) topics. After successful completion of HSE Training, participants will gain sufficient knowledge and skills to deal with health and safety issues at their workplace .
The course deals with:
· Quality & Safety Management System
· Management Commitment and Leadership
· Define Policy, Plans and Procedures
· Define Staff Roles and Responsibilities
· Provide Resources – Man, Materials and PPEs
· Meeting Legal Requirements
· Meeting requirements - stakeholders and customers
· Risk management
· Management of contractors
· Communication and consultation
· Training, awareness and competency
· Disaster & emergency management
· Monitoring, investigation and reporting
· Audits and inspections
· Osh compliance and management review
Online Examination using Link - Google Docs/Forms.
Who this course is for:
- All Graduates & Diploma Holders
- NEBOSH Students
- IOSH Students
- Fresh B-Tech Holders
- Fresh Diploma Pass outs
- In-Complete B-Tech Pass outs
- In-Complete Diploma Pass outs
- In-Complete Graduates
- Discontinued from a Formal Graduation
- HSE Professionals
- Occupational Safety & Health Professionals
- Quality and Healthcare Safety Professionals
- College Dropouts
- Service and Retiring - Defense Employees
- Wards of Defense Employees
- Who want to become a Manager- All type of Institutions/ Industries
26 years experienced, aspired Defense background retire from Indian Navy. Currently working as Head Internal Audit in QHSSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Security & Environment) for last 11 years in UAE. I am working for ADNOC through Response Plus Medical. Previously worked in Etisalat as a Sr. Engineer / Project Duty Manager under Ministry of Interior-Civil Defense UAE, Fire Alarm system Installation Project. Also former EHSMS Manager and Fire and Safety Officer in Quality & Risk Management Section under HQ in Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) corporate office.
Experienced in Quality (Preparation of Policies, Audit & Inspections), Contractor Management, Change Management, Risk Assessment, Permit to Work, Training (Roles and Responsibilities, Competency and Training Need Analysis and imparting training Presentations, Planning Mock Drills & Exercises (CBRNE & Fire, Security, Hazmat, Baby Abduction, Disasters, Utility failures etc.) - preparing and presenting Disaster Situations/ scenarios/ Observers/ Responders etc.
Also controlled the Facility Engineering (Operational Control & Preventive Maintenance) as per UAE Government requirements (Such as; Fire Pump, Generators, High Voltage Rooms, HVAC Chiller yard, Chiller pumps, Water Level Management & Plumping, CCTV, BMS, Helipad, PPE, Ladder Safety, Scaffolding Safety, Safety Harness, Negative Pressure, Positive Pressure, Hazmat & Waste Management etc.).