Health Foundations True Potential Academy
- Just prepare a pen and a piece of paper - perhaps their journal or Word file
- PDF's and Weekly Tracker is already included and downloadable
This is one of five modules in True Potential Academy.
It was designed because as a Life Coach I was asked the same basic questions over and over again and decided to put it all together in one place for everyone to see.
It will teach you basics that I have learned from people like Eben Pagan, Dave Asprey and Tony Robbins and have implemented them into my own life.
Obviously health isn't a one fits all system , and different people are intolerant to different foods, but this will give you a general idea on what foods to avoid (or lower their intake), what to eat, when and how to sleep, how to properly breathe and how much to drink.
I also included Bonuses, PDF's with exercises and Weekly Tracker where you are able to track which activities you have completed each day (goes hand to hand with TPA Productivity course.)
Who this course is for:
- Everyone ready to learn the health basics
- Not for people with advanced skill set in this particular area
- 16:11Your Reason Why
- 04:08Proper way of Breathing
- 02:42Water Intake
- 11:47Sleep Foundations
- 04:44Strength Building Foundations
- 04:36Cardio Activities
- 14:54Poisons - Lower Intake!
- 07:14Good Diet - Increase Intake
My name is Mitja Dolinsek and I am a master Life Coach, and Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic programming - NLP.
I am a digital marketing consultant for several companies and local businesses. My agency does:
- Google Search Engine Optimization (Google SEO)
- Web Design (Websites & eCommerce stores)
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn Lead Generation, etc.)
I have a few years of experience coaching people on various subjects that I also learned & implemented to improve my own life - anything from health, productivity, social studies and business.
"Work until your idols become your rivals."
I am constantly learning from successful mentors and coaches around me and internationally - I especially like learning from Sam Ovens, RITOSSA Summits, Dan Pena, Eben Pagan and Gallant Dill.