Health and safety for Holistic therapists
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students who are studying or who are qualified holistic therapists, or other employees, will know about health and safety at work in the UK.
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
Are you taking on line holistic therapy courses and feel there are some missing pieces? Or do you live in another country and interested in working in the UK, or maybe just interested in the UK's health and safety system? Well this course provides specific teaching of Health and safety in the UK for holistic therapists working in a clinic or salon but this is applicable to all UK employees. Anyone outside the UK can still benefit and even share what health and safety is like in their home country - this course aims to assist you in improving the health and safety of your workplace wherever you are. There course will be added to over time and updated whenever legislation and regulations are changed/amended.
What do you learn in this course?
- Employers duties
- The workplace
- Risk assessment, identifying hazards, taking action
- Accidents, incidents and injuries
- Waste disposal
- Lone working
What do you receive with this course?
Students will receive:
- Life time access to the course recordings and updates
- A certificate of completion from Deborah
- Support in the Q and A section of the platform
- Students in the UK however this course will assist and support students elsewhere in the world to gain knowledge and understanding of UK health and safety at work