Health, safety and security for holistic practitioners
What you'll learn
- Students who are studying or who are qualified holistic therapists, or other employees, will know about health and safety at work in the UK.
- Students will learn about health, safety and workplace security to ensure maintaining high standards.
- Students will be able to identify hazards and remedy these.
- Students will know the statutory legislation to ensure health, safety and security of work areas.
- Students will learn about dealing with fire, waste and other essentials in the workplace enviroment.
- Students will learn about keeping safe when working alone.
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course, however students may be enrolled onto, or have completed holistic treatment training courses.
There is a key component to all workplace environments, whether in a room in your own home or a separate, commercial building. Health, safety and security is crucial to ensuring your own well-being and that of your clients and any other people who may visit your establishment.
In the UK under common law and legal Acts and Statues an obligation is upon the business owner, employees and all to ensure they take measures to maintain safety, health and security. In this course students learn the fundamentals to practice...
Are you taking on line holistic therapy courses and feel there are some missing pieces? Or do you live in another country and interested in working in the UK, or maybe just interested in the UK's health and safety system? Well this course provides specific teaching of Health and safety in the UK for holistic therapists working in a clinic or salon but this is applicable to all UK employees. Anyone outside the UK can still benefit and even share what health and safety is like in their home country - this course aims to assist you in improving the health and safety of your workplace wherever you are. There course will be added to over time and updated whenever legislation and regulations are changed/amended.
What do you learn in this course?
Risk assessment, identifying hazards, taking action
Accidents, incidents and injuries
What do you receive with this course?
Students will receive:
Life time access to the course recordings and updates
Support in the Q and A section of the platform
Supportive message available
Students will receive a Udemy course certificate of completion.
Who this course is for:
- This course aims to assist students in the UK to know and understand their legal and lawful obligations to maintaining health, safety and security in their workplace.
- This course can support students in other areas of the world to understand best practices around health, safety and security in the workplace.
For students a new contact email:
****calm oasis international***
A Private business providing a range of holistic practitioner training courses to students interested in learning how to look after themselves, their family, friends and potentially develop a business and receive paying clients.
Please ensure you read course information fully and note any pre-requisites that must be fulfilled; course requisites are obligator without prejudice. Also note our certifications, for our worldwide, highly acclaimed, recognised qualifications, has a separate fee, payable in advance of release of the qualification.
Our professional qualified courses are recognised, by our partner insurance company, for which you will require our certifications; other fees apply for professional therapist insurance. Also students can request addition to our professional membership register and therapist directory and gain support therein.
Our courses have been approved by the IICT however they will only accept our certifications if you have attended in person training which we do not provide - our training is all on line as provided.
Our organisation provides:
1. Education and Training to students internationally
2. Some courses are for information only
3. Access to professional membership with the British Holistic Therapy Organisations (under reconstruction) or British Reiki Organisation (now available).
4. Access to professional therapist insurance with out partner organisation, which is now available to students internationally (other, separate fees apply)
5. Professional qualification provided as pdf document direct to your email - small fee applies.