Healing Your Own Trauma
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand that all forms of trauma involve elements of complex trauma
- Differentiate between pain that is being stimulated in the present and pain from the past
- Differentiate between pain whose source is outside and pain that is coming from inside them
- Understand trauma though a Lens of Love and Compassion
- Diminish aspects of their own trauma and the trauma experienced by their clients and patients
- Some of the students taking this course will find the chapters on "Behavioural Loop Patterns" and "The Still Face Experiment" from "Peering Into Our Unconscious Minds" helpful.
Using the same approach that I share in this course I've been working with survivors of severe trauma and our results have been profound.
This course offers a simple Blueprint that will help you to lead your clients and students out from beneath the shadow of their particular traumatic experiences.
Please keep in mind that you are welcome to reach out to me if you require additional help.
The range of educational and healing resources that I offer is available on my website.
Remember that you are not alone and almost all emotional trauma can be healed. Applying this approach can help to erase your most traumatic memories.
To get the most from this course, you'll need to review the videos multiple times, exposing fresh layers of insight each time.
My presentation skills have not developed as rapidly as my analytical and problem solving skills, so please be patient when I stumble.
This compassion-based approach to healing is only available here and through my website.
- Anyone Wishing to Recover from a Life Trauma
- Mental Health Professionals