Stress and Anxiety Relief for Women in the 21st Century
- A small amount of self awareness
- An idea of what meditation and/or yoga is
- A desire to create a practice/ or has an existing yoga practice already
In this course we're discussing the benefits of healing the mind through yoga and meditation and how you can create a practice of applying these techniques and can actually see the benefits on a physical level in your own life. The goal of this course is to understand that all illness begins in the mind and once the mind is healed, the body can ultimately heal itself without any negative side effects.
- She is looking to heal her mind, body and spirit
- She is stressed and needs a way to relax
- She has a desire to know herself on a deeper level
- Light of protection
- Earthing: A Chakra Meditation
- Let's Get Started
- Get Organized
- A Simple Journaling Practice
- A Meditation for Letting Go
- An Intro to the Monkey Mind
- Anapana Meditation Explained
- A Simple Practice
- Is It Easy?
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Join Me On Patreon
I lived in Spain for the first time when I was 15 years old. I went there without speaking or understanding the language. It was the most difficult as well as the most rewarding experience of my life. It took six months for me to somewhat understand and speak the language and another six months to feel confident in it. That year I realized that learning and teaching language was what I wanted to do the rest of my life. Through that experience, I also know how it feels, and how difficult it is, to learn a new language and become a part of the culture.
I believe the best way to learn anything new is to immerse yourself in it. The internet allows us to do that even without traveling or taking time away from family and business commitments, we can still learn and connect in an organic way. A language wasn't meant to be learned through books, it was intended to be learned and taught through experience, through culture, and through mistakes. I'm here to hold your hand and walk with you on this journey of language learning. I will help you focus your attention on the important things and answer your questions along the way.