HEALING-THE SHAMAN'S WAY: USING CRYSTALS
What you'll learn
- Gain an overview of crystals, minerals, and rocks
- Learn about vibration, vibration therapy, and crystals
- Learn about 40 specific crystals, their uses in healing
- You will learn abut poisonous crystals
- You wil learn how to clean and activate specific crystals
- You will learn how to make crystal elixirs
- You will learn how to use crystals in baking and in creating cosmetics
- There are no experiences requirements
Crystals, long a part of humankind's healing history still bring many opportunities and potential for healing mental, emotional, and physical issues. Based on vibrational therapy, this course is a supportive medicine approach for healing the shaman’s way. More than 40 different crystals, their vibration, and the issues they help heal are the bulwark of this course. In addition to their healing potential techniques for cleansing, programming, and activating specific crystals are included for the student’s personal use. Instruction on how to select crystals and how to tell if a crystal is fake holds center stage as the healing world of crystals is revealed. Practical and useful recipes are given for specific health issues. Included are instructions on how to make issue-based crystal elixirs. Crystals in food are gaining in popularity. An example is the crystal cocktail zucchini muffins recipe that is provided. Crystals since the days of Ancient Egypt have been used in cosmetics. Amethyst, Quartz, Citrine, and Jade are just a few of the crystals used in cosmetics. The student will learn how to make crystal lip balm and facial masks. A section deals exclusively with crystals that can poison and even kill you. The use of crystals combined with essential oils wraps up this 8-video course. There are quizzes and activities. and recipes.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for adults who have an interst in using crystals in healing
- Over 40 crystals and their use in healing are included.
Norman Wilson began his training in natural healing at age 7. His teacher was a MiqMaq healer. For ten years from early spring to the first of September, he spent his time in the Baskatong Reserve, Quebec being quietly trained by Elisapie. He is not a Native American nor a First Nation person of Canada. Wilson has two doctorates: one in the humanities; the other in metaphysical humanism. He is a retired college professor and a cognitive-behavioral therapist. Additionally, Dr. Wilson is the author of hundreds of articles on the Internet, over 20 books, and instructional videos. He is a Reiki Master and holds certifications in Crystal Healing, Herbs, and essential oils.