Healing Our Families: Healing the Parent-Child Relationship
What you'll learn
- How to talk to your child
- How to regain your child's respect
- How to get your child to talk to you
- How to improve your connection with your child
- A sincere desire to have a better relationship with your child
- A willingness to work on yourself first to improve your relationship
Healing Our Families-Healing the Parent-Child Relationship is a 6-lesson parenting communication course. Through information and introspection you will learn what to start, stop, and continue to improve your relationship with your child. This is not the kind of course where you learn a skill, or two, and put it on the shelf. This course will challenge you to make immediate shifts in how you communicate.
Who this course is for:
- Parents who want better relationships with their children
Marlene Dillon the creator of the Healing Our Families Series courses. She has a master’s degree in counseling. She has worked for the Chicago Public Schools and been a speaker for the Chicago Public Libraries. Marlene is the Chief Empowerment Officer of MDillon Designs & Publishing. She is a powerful speaker, inspirational writer, and multi-talented artist and designer. She loves the bond she has with her daughter and aims to teach parents how to develop a deeper connection with their children.