Healing Relationships with EFT
What you'll learn
- Tap on the acupressure points to release any negative emotion blocking a healthy loving relationship.
- This course covers what Emotional Freedom Techniques are
- Tap away the rage, frustration, anger, fear and trauma you experience in any relationship
- Communicate better between you and youl love.
- Students need to know what they are feeling in a relationship. Whether the relationship is between two spouses, or any romantic relationships.
- What materials/software do the students need and what actions do they have to perform before the course begins? 1) A tablet, Mac or PC. 2) Make a list of every Emotion you felt over the holidays either at work or a home when trying to communicate. Make a list of every emotion you felt when you desired intimacy and the person did not acknowledge your feelings.
You found the person you always wanted to be with. Unfortunately after the 'Honeymoon' period, feelings change. Conflicts arise. Needs are not met. And the specter of disappointment raises its head...
Often, we bring into our relationships the past and all its failures.
What if we can leave the past in the past? What if we could leave all the subconscious programming that consistently sabotages our relationships behind. And do it in a gentle, easy way?
In this dynamic, fast-acting course, Joan Kaylor shows you how you can use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to do just that.
We start with a foundational section on EFT and how to use it effectively. If you know EFt you can skip over this section, but we strongly recommend you take this opportunity to review EFT and practise.
The meat of the course and where you do your work and experience light-speed growth in your skills to navigate the turbulent waters of Love is in Section 3. Here you will work directly on dealing with relationship poisons like:
- Anger and Rage
- Lack of Trust
- Having to be Right
- And much more!
The course is interactive and participatory to a degree you may not be used to. We go thru proven EFT processes and you can follow right along. Joan has been working with clients for over 20 years, so she has seen it all. Joan uses her vast experience to bring you cutting-edge EFT methods to help you clear out everything that stops you from experiencing long-lasting relationships full of joy and love.
Don't delay! Register today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who does not currently have a healthy, strong, loving relationship.
- Not for those who are in an abusive relationship.
- Not for those who do not have an open mind and are strict behaviorists.
Scott Paton has been podcasting since the spring of 2005. He has executive produced and/or co-hosted over 45 podcasts. An internationally renowned speaker, Scott has presented to audiences from London, England to Sydney, Australia, from Vancouver, BC to New York, NY, from LA to Rwanda. Thousands of entrepreneurs and NGO's have changed their public engagement strategies based on Scott's sharing. We hope you will, too!
Scott has over 640,500 students from 199 countries taking at least one of his 100+ courses.
Scott joined Udemy in 2013. In late 2014, one of his clients inspired him to make a video course on Podcasting. He revisited Udemy and got very excited at the potential. After his course went live, Scott told his clients and many decided to make courses but needed help, so he has become a co-instructor with them, while continuing to support and build his own courses. His co-topics all include areas of life-long learning by Scott, including Futures Trading, Alternative Health, EFT, and Relationships.
Research published this year by Harvard and Stanford Business Schools suggests that health problems associated with job-related anxiety account for more deaths each year in the US than Alzheimer’s disease or diabetes. It is likely that the same is true in the UK.
The combination of the Amazon story and the recent study into the impact of work-related stress means that there are important questions that all organisations should ask themselves.
These include: What type of management culture do we foster? What informal conflict management techniques do we offer to foster healthy workplace relationships? What are we doing to enable people at work to enjoy their jobs and thrive, both psychologically and physically?
Scott teaches non-violent communication techniques that help managers live healthier productive lives.