- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Tap on the acupressure points to release any negative emotion blocking a healthy loving relationship.
- This course covers what Emotional Freedom Techniques are and how to apply EFT for healing relationships. It is taught through course lectures teaching the basics of EFT and its application for Relationships.
- Tap away the rage, frustration, anger, fear and trauma you experience in any relationship
- Communicate better between you and youl love.
- Students need to know what they are feeling in a relationship. Whether the relationship is between two spouses, or any romantic relationships.
- What materials/software do the students need and what actions do they have to perform before the course begins? 1) A tablet, Mac or PC. 2) Make a list of every Emotion you felt over the holidays either at work or a home when trying to communicate. Make a list of every emotion you felt when you desired intimacy and the person did not acknowledge your feelings.
You found the person you always wanted to be with. Unfortunately after the 'Honeymoon' period, feelings change. Conflicts arise. Needs are not met. And the specter of disappointment raises its head...
Often, we bring into our relationships the past and all its failures.
What if we can leave the past in the past? What if we could leave all the subconscious programming that consistently sabotages our relationships behind. And do it in a gentle, easy way?
In this dynamic, fast-acting course, Joan Kaylor shows you how you can use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to do just that.
We start with a foundational section on EFT and how to use it effectively. If you know EFt you can skip over this section, but we strongly recommend you take this opportunity to review EFT and practise.
The meat of the course and where you do your work and experience light-speed growth in your skills to navigate the turbulent waters of Love is in Section 3. Here you will work directly on dealing with relationship poisons like:
- Anger and Rage
- Lack of Trust
- Having to be Right
- And much more!
The course is interactive and participatory to a degree you may not be used to. We go thru proven EFT processes and you can follow right along. Joan has been working with clients for over 20 years, so she has seen it all. Joan uses her vast experience to bring you cutting-edge EFT methods to help you clear out everything that stops you from experiencing long-lasting relationships full of joy and love.
Don't delay! Register today!
- Anyone who does not currently have a healthy, strong, loving relationship.
- Not for those who are in an abusive relationship. In the United States please contact 1-800-799-safe (7233) or go to www.thehotline.org if you are experiencing domestic abuse. Scott, I want this number and web site on the screen. I will discuss in the beginning. If you have such a number in Canada please put that up too.
- Not for those who do not have an open mind and are strict behaviorists.
Welcome to the course! In his lecture, Joan Kaylor, your instructor, gives you an overview of the course. If you are in an abusive relationship, you need more help than a general video course can provide. In the third section, we include a lecture: Emergency Resources, where we have Emergency hotline numbers. If your country Hotline number is not in the Resource PDF, please, let us know what it is so we can update this Resource.