Healing From An Affair: For the Betrayed & the Unfaithful
What you'll learn
- Steps to Start Rebuilding Trust Right Now.
- How To Stay Motivated For A Full & Faster Recovery.
- Daily Exercises For Both The Betrayed Partner And Cheater To Reconnect.
- For The Betrayed Partner: How To Take Care Of Yourself And Recover Faster.
- For The Unfaithful Partner: Your Long Term Recovery Plan.
- The Proven Path To Rebuilding A Healthy & Loving Relationship.
- How To Affair-Proof Your Relationship And Move On In Your Marriage.
- Any computer, tablet or phone that has internet access.
- Patience and the ability to take the time to learn the program and method.
- Any one of the partners to be involved
Developed by a highly sought-after licensed therapist, author, podcaster, relationship coach, and affair recovery expert with over a 20 years of experience.
30 video lessons with over 2.5 hours of training
10+ worksheets for both partners to complete throughout your training
The instructor is available for questions
The course will help get out of the chaos and confusion in the early days and weeks after an affair is discovered.
I know what it feels like to break your partner's trust. To feel like you've lost all respect, status & admiration and to worry that things could never go back to the way they were. But I'm here to tell you: all is NOT lost.
For the past 20+ years, I’ve worked as a licensed marriage therapist helping thousands of couples find their way back to happy, strong & secure relationships. Through a series of core principles and proven strategies, I will teach you how to create an environment where trust can grow.
Repairing broken trust isn’t easy and takes time. Let me help you do something about it now so you can get back to love sooner rather than later.
Follow these steps to start rebuilding trust and confidence in your relationship today:
1) Enroll in this course
2) Watch ALL video lessons and do the exercises with your partner
3) Practice what you've learned daily to create an environment where trust can grow again
I'll see you in the first lesson!
Geoff Steurer | MS, LMFT
"I like how straightforward and honest that you are about each topic. It was no added fluff it was straightforward and to the point. I liked how each lesson seem to hit on something we were struggling with." - Student
"The course helped me understand what my wife was feeling. It was especially helpful in teaching me how to appropriately respond." - Student
"I wanted to reach out to you and tell you how grateful I am to this course you created. At times it has felt like you wrote it just for me" - Student
"You move at a pace that gives the person time to think, make decisions, etc. And your presentation asks questions that if you really want this to work you can’t avoid! Well, done-thank you for letting me do this. I believe it will bring great results!" - Student
Who this course is for:
- For couples that have experienced an affair and want a proven path to healing
- For betrayed partners who want techniques to take care of themselves and start trusting again
- For unfaithful partners, wanting a proven plan to deal with their partner's emotional pain
- For couples that want a at-home program taught by a 20+ years experienced couple therapist
- For couples ready to rebuild a healthy & loving relationship and an affair-proof marriage
I am a licensed marriage and family therapist, relationship educator, and coach with over 20 years of experience. I am the co-author of, "Love You, Hate the Porn: Healing a Relationship Damaged by Virtual Infidelity", the host of the weekly podcast, "From Crisis to Connection", and have produced workbooks, audio programs, and online courses helping couples and individuals heal from the impact of sexual betrayal, unwanted pornography use, partner betrayal trauma, and rebuilding broken trust.
As a leader in the field, I am a frequent contributor on these subjects at national conferences, documentaries, blogs, magazines, and podcasts. I also write a weekly relationship advice column available on my blog.
I founded and ran an outpatient sexual addiction and betrayal trauma recovery group program for over 14 years, co-founded and chaired a local conference to educate community members about harmful media, and founded and administered a specialized group therapy practice for over 10 years.
I currently maintain a private counseling and coaching practice in beautiful Southern Utah where I live with my wife and children.