Healing Flower Essences and Crystals for Animals
What you'll learn
- Learn about Bach Flower Remedies and Crystals for pets with emotional and behavior issues.
- Learn about Bach Flower Rescue Remedy and its healing ingredients and how to use it for animals.
- Learn about individual Bach Flower Essences for specific emotions and behaviors with pets.
- Learn about 20 individual crystals & gemstones and their healing properties for pets.
- Color and Crystal meanings.
- Learn how to use crystals with animals at home or your holistic animal practice.
- Learn how to choose the right crystals and stones and colors for specific emotional and physical ailments for animals.
- Learn how to clear and program your crystals.
- Specific flower remedies and crystals for stressed animals.
- Specific flower remedies and crystals for rescued, abused and abandoned animals.
- Specific flower remedies and crystals for sick and depressed animals.
- Flower remedies and crystals for grief.
- Flower remedies and crystals for working animals.
- Flower remedies for animals who are OCD.
- Flower remedies and crystals for specific odd pet behaviors.
- Flower remedies and crystals for pets with aggression.
- Crystals and stones for the home and veterinary office.
- Learn about animal chakras, their locations and meanings. Stones that can be used for chakra healing.
- Please note that Flower Remedies are NOT the same as essential oils used in aromatherapy.
- You should be an animal lover!
Healing Flower Essences and Crystals for Animals: Emotional First Aid for Pets and Rescues with Anxiety, PTSD, OCD and Emotional Issues
Taught by veterinary acupuncturist, herbalist & author Jeanie Mossa MS LAc. owner of Four Paws Acupuncture
This class will cover healing Flower Remedies and Crystals for rescue pets and animals who have emotional and behavior issues.
Learn about Individual Bach Flower Remedies and how to use them for pets with emotional and behavior issues. This class will cover how Doctor Bach discovered and formulated the flower essences. Detailed information on Bach Flower Remedy and how it can be used for animals.
Learn about 20 individual healing crystals and gemstones, their properties and how they can be used treating pets and animals at home and during holistic veterinary practices.
Learn how to clear your crystals of negative energy and program your intentions into them.
Included is an easy way to memorize color and crystal correlations.
Pet Sections also include:
Flower Remedies & Crystals for Rescued, Abused and Abandoned Pets
Flower Remedies & Crystals for Fear, Terror and Panic
Flower Remedies for Grief
Flower Remedies & Crystals for Pets with Cancer & Chronically Ill Pets
Flower Remedies and Crystals for Aggressive Pets
Flower Remedies for Pets that are Hyperactive or have OCD.
Flower Remedies for pets with irrational unexplained behavior.
Crystals for the home and veterinary office.
Learn about Animal Chakras and their meaning, colors, location and which crystals affect them.
NEW Sections: Create a Pet Friendly Garden
Poisonous Plants, Flowers and Trees for Pets
Please note this is not a substitution for veterinary care! This is not a certification class for professionals.
Who this course is for:
- Animal lovers and pet owners. Anyone who loves, lives and works with animals.
- Those who work with animals. Veterinarians, Vet Techs, Pet Sitters, Dog Walkers
- Reiki and massage practitioners who want to work with animals.
- Those who want to learn more about crystals for animals.
- Those with working dogs, therapy dogs and seeing eye dogs
- Those who want to use Bach Flower Remedies for their pets or in their holistic veterinary practice.
- People who work in animal shelters and animal rescue centers.
- Zoo workers
- Pet Store owners and staff
- Dog trainers
- Bird owners
- Horse owners and those who work with horses
Jeanie Mossa MS. LAc, is the founder of Four Paws Acupuncture, a veterinary Traditional Chinese Medicine practice north of Boston. She is an acupuncturist, herbalist and author with over 25 years of experience treating animals and humans with holistic medicine. She is co-author of: BARKOPAEDIA: The Canine Book of Knowledge and The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains.
She holds a masters degree (MS) in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and has completed the Animal Acupuncture certification program at New England School of Acupuncture. She is a former faculty member of the Canadian College of Oriental Medicine (Toronto, Canada). Jeanie is a certified Reiki practitioner as well as a certified Fairyologist!
She has written and illustrated six books and created several online classes. In her spare time, Jeanie is also an artist and owner of the Nature Realm Portal featuring one of a kind jewelry, mixed media and art dolls.
Visit her websites fourpawsacupuncture
Jeanie lives in Salem MA with her familiar, Nubi juan Kenobi and their menagerie of imaginary goats magical creatures.
Books by Jeanie Mossa
Barkopaedia: The Canine Book of Knowledge by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains: by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Screaming Uterus - An Alternative Approach to Healing Your Uterus available on Kindle
Dr. Calamari's Guide to the Herbs, Minerals and Bugs of China (Out of print)
Whispers of the O'Fae Art & Affirmations for the Wounded Inner Child Available on Amazon
The Woof & Warp of Canine Pain: by Jeanie Mossa, with Norman Kraft, Available on Amazon