Healing After a Miscarriage
- There are no requirements for taking the cours.e
This course is for women who have recently had a miscarriage, and those supporting someone through a miscarriage. During the lessons you will receive guidance on navigating the grief, unexpected emotions, medical aspects, social dynamics, support networks, and other factors related to life after a miscarriage.
Bailey Gaddis, the creator of this course, has had a miscarriage, and supported hundreds of women through pregnancy loss through her work as a doula, birth educator, certified hypnotherapist, and author. The course is a culmination of all she’s learned about this incredibly difficult experience over the past five years.
Throughout the course you will watch numerous videos that provide in-depth answers to your most pressing questions about miscarriage, and offer compassionate support that helps you feel less alone on this painful journey. You will also gain access to numerous guided meditation recordings that offer an additional layer of support for some of the most difficult elements of miscarriage.
During this course, you will learn how to…
· Navigate the seven stages of grief after a miscarriage.
· Discover factors that might contribute to miscarriage.
· Learn what to expect from the medications and procedures some women need after miscarriage.
· Access a community of support.
· Deal with blame, shame, and jealousy.
· Navigate relationships.
· Commemorate your baby.
· Decide when to start trying to become pregnant again.
· Seek quality care if you've had two or more consecutive miscarriages.
· Minimize fear and anxiety when you get pregnant again.
By the end of this course you’ll have enhanced clarity about your miscarriage, and renewed hope as you take the next steps towards healing and motherhood.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for women who have experienced a miscarriage, those trying to become pregnant who are curious about miscarriage, and birth workers who support women through pregnancy loss.
Bailey Gaddis is a mother and author of Asking for a Pregnant Friend: 101 Answers to Questions Women Are Too Embarrassed to Ask About Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Motherhood and Feng Shui Mommy: Creating Balance and Harmony for Blissful Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Motherhood.
She is also a Certified Parenting Coach, Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Birthing Doula, HypnoBirthing® Practitioner, a founding member of the Ojai Valley Birth Collective, past IVF coordinator, and contributor for Working Mother, Fit Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Newborn, Disney’s parenting site Babble, Elephant Journal, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping, Scary Mommy, Natural Solutions, Natural Mother, Your Tango, American Baby, Green Child, Huffington Post, and more.
Bailey supports families navigating cancer by volunteering her Hypnotherapy services at the cancer resource center, Ojai Cares. In addition, Bailey volunteers for the Parent Care Program at Secure Beginnings where she offers in-home support to parents of newborn babies.
She lives in Ojai, California, with her husband, son + daughter.