Hatha Yoga Basics
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Many of the common poses and sequences found in Yoga
- 7 gentle but powerful sequences to practice yoga at home
- Useful alignment cues to help you execute the poses in the best way for you
- A daily practice to help you relax and re-charge
- This sequence is suitable for beginners to intermediates
- It is not suitable for pregnant women
- Please check with your doctor before beginning any new yoga or exercise regime
- It may not be suitable for people who have physical injuries- so check with your healthcare professional if this applies to you.
When we want to learn a skill isn't it best to start with the basics?!
This course will give you a great foundation, helping you to start a daily yoga practice while going over many essential poses.
Here you will find 7 x 20-30 minute yoga classes covering many of the fundamental poses we find in yoga.
You will learn alignment cues and adjustments to practice every pose in a way that is most beneficial for your body, and you will have all the tools to develop a daily routine of yoga to leave you feeling relaxed and uplifted every single day :)
You will find gentle sequences perfect for total beginner all the way to intermediate level students. Here you will take some time each day to look after your body; and develop a calmer more peaceful mind. You can enjoy cultivating a healthier, happier lifestyle while taking a good look at all types of yoga poses.
This course includes poses to help with balance, strength, muscle tone, and flexibility . We will work with many individual poses as well as the famous: 'Salute to the Sun' sequence. Every practice is complete and ends with a traditional Sivasna (restorative pose) so you will end every session feeling utterly relaxed and ready for the rest of your day.
Click the enrol button to join me in this beautiful practice :)
- People new to yoga
- People re-visiting yoga after a break
- People wanting to take a good look at many asana (poses) and sequences commonly found in yoga classes
- People wanting to develop a daily yoga practice
- People wanting a gentle yet powerful yoga program
- People who want to take a look at some of the basic asanas we find in Hatha Yoga!
Starting things off with a sequence featuring standing poses to help us feel grounded and balanced.
A sequence featuring poses that develop flexibility- especially through the back and the hips.
An energising sequence featuring poses that develop the abdominal muscles and core strength.
A loved-up, energising sequence featuring back bends and heart openers.
A sequence that features twists and poses the relieve tension through the neck and shoulders.
A relaxing sequence featuring inversions along with restorative poses.
Bringing it all together with a varied sequence that re-caps many of the poses we have explored this week.
Thank you and well done for completing this course. It has been a great week and if you have made it this far it means that you have completed all 7 sessions. Give yourself a pat on the back!
I would love to hear what you enjoyed about this course- if you get a spare moment then it would be amazing if you could leave a review.
You can be the first to see my new videos, courses, books, coaching, yoga retreats and exclusive discounts and giveaways by joining The Aum Notes Newsletter
You can receive a free yoga class every Friday if you subscribe to my YouTube channel.
You can see the other Udemy Vids I offer on my profile.
Or just catch up with all the latest at www.yogawithsacha.com
I wish you all good things on your yoga journey- Thank you soo much for joining me in this practice.