Yoga Philosophy on Self-Love
- 33 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain high level understanding of one of the yogic principle called Ahimsa.
- Have a detailed understanding of how to apply Ahimsa to your life.
- Recognise that Ahimsa promotes mental and emotional 'non-violence'.
- Identify obstacles associated with harvesting self love.
- Have a clear pathway towards a sense of self love.
- Everyone is able to do this course.
- Completion of lecture exercises through attached worksheets is highly recommended.
Yoga philosophy is traditionally written in the form of sutras. Sutras are threads or lines of wisdom that essentially teach us how to not be controlled by our mind and emotions. There is a belief that when sage Patanjali documented these sutras, he left them open for the interpretation of their teacher; to modify them for the students of their times. This philosophy consists of many principles.
In this course, you will be introduced to one of the yogic principles called Ahimsa, which means 'non-violence' at the mental and emotional level. You will be able to use this simple, yet profound principle to harvest true love for yourself. Ahimsa encourages us to be kinder to ourselves. It helps us identify some of the key obstacles we face and it teaches us how to deal with them.
This course teaches theory and practical exercises that will enable you to find the self love you deserve.
- Anyone who is interested in self development
- Anyone who is interested in understanding ancient yogic principles
- Anyone wanting to find more love for themselves
- Anyone who is interested in learning how yogic principles can be applied to creating more self love
This is an introduction to the course. Students will get a high level understanding of what this course is aiming to teach.
This lecture introduces the concept of Self Love. Students will be also be able to understand what self love means to them in their lives, influenced by who they are. It is essential all students complete the exercise attached as part of this Lecture.
Follow me on Instagram and Facebook: @sankalpamindbodyandsoul
Follow my podcast on spotify and castbox to stay upto date with more yogic wisdom!
It is titled 'Yogic Wisdom For The Rest Of Us'
Here are the links: