Harmonica Jamz: Play Any Song and JAM with Friends
What you'll learn
- You'll play the melody of any particular rock/pop/blues song on your harmonica, including 22 famous songs that are included with my examples.
- You'll Jam and IMPROVISE beautiful music with a fellow guitarist / pianist who plays the rhythm.
- By improvising musical riffs - you'll be able to add your own touch to any song that you play with a band, or just when you play next to a recording.
- You'll play the harmonica with the full, confident tone of a professional.
- You'll understand music theory to the level that you need to get out and jam with other musicians.
- You'll acquire a solid sense of rhythm - one of the KEY foundations in order to sound great.
- The included songs examples and tabs are from The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Green Day, Bob Marley, Elvis, Neil Young, Rolling Stones and many others.
- Be able to jam on the harmonica with backing tracks / real songs / real musicians.
- Guitarists will be able to play the harmonica & guitar together with the special "mixing" lessons.
- You should have a harmonica in the key of C (it is the most common harmonica type).
- NO previous musical background is required.
- It is recommended that you watch the lessons on a computer with external speakers in order to fully enjoy the interactive jam sessions.
What would it feel like if you knew that you are a master of this tiny, cool instrument - the harmonica, that you can play any song on it, and you can beautifully jam with your guitarist friends?
To know that you can always simply take out this great little instrument - and just have a blast with it.
Welcome to the course that'll let you do it all!
Do you want to play a cool instrument - the harmonica, and to be able to play music with other people? Do you want to play dozens of famous songs on your harmonica, and also to be able to improvise and create your own beautiful solos when jammin' with other people?
Harmonica Jamz is exactly what you're looking for, and you will learn all of that in several weeks. Yes, the harmonica is an easy instrument!
In three sentences, what is Harmonica Jamz?
Do you know Bob Dylan? Neil Young? Other famous rockers who jam the harmonica that you like?
Harmonica Jamz is your one stop shop for learning how to play songs and jam on the harmonica BETTER than all of these guys, quickly.
And you DON'T have to have previous musical experience - since it is designed for experienced musicians or total beginners alike. Harmonicas are easy - and this is the optimized, most effective way to learn it.
Why should you listen to me?
Hi, my name is Alon Cooper. I am a music artist, touring the world while running my online teaching business, playing venues with a band / solo, and learning with the most inspiring musicians wherever I go. In the last 8 years I've spent long periods in Australia, northern Europe, the USA, Sri Lanka, and more. Originally I am from Tel Aviv, Israel.
I hope I can be your helpful friend on your musical journey.
I have a huge passion for passing on my knowledge and seeing others succeed. In 2014 I founded the blog GuitarSongsMasters-com, and shortly after also created the accompanying Guitar Songs Masters video courses - that have gained over 100K students so far.
"Excellent course, I never played any instrument before but after a couple of jam sessions with Alon I was already jamming with my dad at home. The quality of the video editing and the helpful texts on screen were also very impressive." Josh Cole, England.
Wait. Why should I play the harmonica anyway?
Well, harmonicas are unique instruments in a couple of ways. They are:
Easy to learn and to play. (when done with the right teaching method)
Extremely compact - can always in your backpack or pocket, ready to play.
AFFORDABLE. 40$ buy you the best ones, hand-made in Germany.
Social instruments - always ready to jam with other guitarists and friends.
Sound great with multiple music genres from rock, to blues, to pop and country.
Develop your ears and feel for the music.
Why shouldn't I take another course or just watch free YouTube lessons?
1) Your time is valuable, and trying to learn your way through random lessons on random harmonica topics (instead of using a systematic, proven approach) will never get you as far as where I can take you - and in a much shorter time.
2) Harmonica Jamz is built in a unique way which makes it the most interactive (and therefore - fun and easy to learn from) harmonica course online. After each lecture, we will have an interactive jam session where you will be playing the harmonica along to the relevant music, while the key points that we just talked about will be right in front of you, in a text form.
This way, you have fun while the knowledge gets implemented in your brain and gets you ready to get out there and jam with real people.
*By the way, Harmonica Jamz is also professionally produced and filmed in a boutique music studio, and in standards of quality that are unknown in the harmonica videos world. The lessons are a joy to watch and listen to - as you can see in the previews.
What are the topics that are covered in the course? How will they help me?
We cover two big topics: 1) Playing Songs. 2) Improvising music and jammin' with other people.
It is all done using the following "building blocks":
Playing the harmonica with the tone of a professional - to get the most beautiful sound you can out of your harp.
Learning to play single notes - this will enable you to enrich your musical pallete and play ANY song.
We will learn specifically how to play some famous rock songs to get you started.
You will learn the essentials of music theory - this will enable you to start IMPROVISING your own riffs.
When you know how to improvise, you can confidently get out there and jam with other musicians!
You will acquire a solid sense of rhythm through the Harmonica Jamz Rhythm Method™. Rhythm is one of the biggest foundations to sound great on any music instrument.
You will know all the notes of the harmonica in all three octaves. This means you will be able to play songs by ear and to improvise with ease - instead of randomly "shooting in the dark" like how most amateur harmonica players do.
All the lessons are built in a revolutionary, interactive way. How exactly?
In the first part of each lesson - I am in the studio, teaching you the new technique while giving examples on HD video.
In the second part of each lesson - the course becomes totally interactive - I am playing a jam track for you, (in beautiful, live HD video as you can see in the free preview) while you are at home jammin' along. On screen I will be reminding you, through text, all the key points we just talked about.
So you get to learn while havin' fun and while you are much more likely to ingrain the material than with any other course out there!
Sound good! You mentioned that we'll learn some songs. Which songs exactly?
Yes! Playing songs' melodies is one of the most satisfying musical experiences you can have.
In the course, I will show you my examples of those songs, and then you will get to play them yourself while I show you the harmonica notes on screen and the music is playing for you in the background without my harmonica. (check out the preview of "Let It Be".
The songs that we will learn include:
The Beatles - Let It Be
Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
Bob Marley - Jammin'
Neil Young - Heart of Gold
Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Doors
The Rolling Stones - Angie
You Are My Sunshine
Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love with You
and 10+ others!
Can't wait to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- People who love music and who want to play music themselves on the harmonica.
- People who have no experience of playing any musical instrument or people who do.
- People who have previous experience on the harmonica but are looking for a more complete approach.
- Musicians who play other instruments.
- People who LOVE music - WILL have a great time in the course and WILL learn a new, cool musical skill.
- Harmonica players who want to learn advanced techniques!
Hi! I am a music artist and entrepreneur, running my online teaching business, playing venues with a band / solo, and learning with the most inspiring musicians wherever I go.
I hope I can be your helpful friend on your musical journey.
I have a huge passion for passing on my knowledge and seeing others succeed. In 2014 I founded the blog GuitarSongsMasters-com, and shortly after also created the accompanying video courses academy - that has gained over 100K students so far.
I am here for any questions.