Happy Hips and Hamstrings Yin Yoga
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create balance and healing in the body through a guided relaxing yoga practice.
- Develop a regular practice of yoga poses to keep your hips, hamstrings and back happy!
- Train your mind to slow down and create relaxation by connecting to your breath.
- Learn the necessary positions to bring length and strength to the connective tissues of the hips, hamstrings, and lower spine.
- Doctor's approval for gentle movement including forward flexion (forward bending).
- Comfortable clothing, removal of belts, shoes, and any restrictive clothing. Blankets, pillows, towels, and a long belt or rope.
This course shares information about the benefits of a Yin Yoga practice. Students will learn about the importance of living a balanced lifestyle. Concentrating on the hips and hamstrings this course will train students how to lengthen and release the connective tissue of the hips, spine and legs. Learning how to approach this type of practice will be explained. Students will practice creating a mind/body connection and learn how to consciously relax.
- Anyone who would like to learn how to relax deeply, improve range of motion, reduce pain and stress, and speed up recovery time between workouts.
- Free yourself from lower back pain, sciatica, piriformis syndrome, and chronic hamstring and IT band tension.