Master the Science of Happiness & Success
What you'll learn
- Evaluate happiness & success using scientific parameters
- Identify what keeps distracting you from boosting your happiness & success
- Apply the key concept that boosts happiness & success in every aspect of life
- Adapt your quest for happiness & success to where the world is heading today
- You don't need any prior knowledge or special accessories
- You do need to have a willingness to reevaluate your definitions for happiness & success
Getting more out of every opportunity, realizing one's potential and being happier and more successful are things we all want in life. And sometimes we stumble upon tips that sound really helpful.
BUT, you know that situation where you hear an advice and try to follow it, you even see some results and after a short while... you find yourself back to where you were?
Get this: ONLY 5% of the various tips and tools for happiness and success work for people in the long run.
Why does it happen, you ask??
Well, there are two main reasons:
1) Knowing is not enough. Your day-to-day environment will always be stronger than even the best advice you may get or the knowledge you may gain.
2) Obsolete practices. Most of the practices you'll learn from various happiness and success gurus are no longer working in the long run because the world is going through a paradigm shift.
Take this free course to discover The Circles Method, which weaves together cutting-edge research that is in line with where the world is going today and the newly emerging conditions for happiness and success.
In less than 4 hours, you'll learn the newest practices and principles for how to use your environment to reduce stress, boost your well-being, supercharge your motivation, and ultimately make your life a natural habitat for happiness and success.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to boost their happiness & success in life
- People who tried various tips and tools for happiness and success, and didn't arrive at a lasting effect
- Personal coaches, team leaders, and educators
Circles is a network of researchers and experts in multiple fields, all related to what makes groups and individuals flourish in today’s world.
We weave together cutting edge research from different fields to create development programs that are in line with where the world is headed, acknowledging hyper-connectivity, interdependence and human connections as quickly becoming the most valuable resources. We recognize that understanding this shift is key to achieving, nurturing and growing happiness and success into the future.
Circles has partnered with businesses, communities and educational facilities to help teams and individuals thrive according to those very principles.