Happiness Journal Course
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to keep your vibrations high.
- The exercises in this course will make you focus on the things that ARE working out in your life.
- The exercises in this course will spark you to live a life more consciously.
- This Happiness Journal is an amazing tool to keep yourself inspired and motivated.
- Be one of the first 10 students to try this course for FREE!! Use promotion code FIRSTTENFORFREE to enjoy this course for free. Only available until 6/18/2020
- The only thing you need for this course is a notebook of choice and a pen. This course is for all ages.
This Happiness Journal Course is all about keeping your vibrations high. With 52 weekly exercises you will be able to find the inspiration within yourself for a happy life. These exercises will spark you to live your life consciously and to appreciate and learn from everything that life throws at you. Are you struggling with anxiety, stress or depression the exercises in this course will be great to use on your way to recovery. The quest for happiness and self-love is an ongoing journey and with this weekly Happiness Journal you will enjoy every moment of that journey. Follow the instructor on Instagram @cindylicious1 for more self-love inspiration.
- This course is for everyone that is on a conscious journey of happiness.
"Be thankful for what you have,
you will end up having more.
If you focus on what you don't have
you will never ever have enough"
Benefits of daily exercise:
* Increases happiness
* Boosts the immune system
* Increases energy levels
* Enhances memory & focus
* Helps losing weight
* Reduces stress
* Reduces risks of diseases
* Reduces body fat
* Promotes good sleep
* Improves strength & flexibility
* Slows ageing process
Affirmations are statements intended to provide personal encouragement,
emotional support and to counteract negative or doubtful beliefs about
yourself. Usually affirmations start with:
"I am........./ I have....... etc
When you say your affirmations out loud, say them as if they are already
Avoid using affirmations like:
"I don't want to be poor no more." Instead say: "I am financially abundant".
Make the statements how you want to see your life instead of what you don't
wish to show up in your life. Use this technique not only for your affirmations,
but also use this technique in your everyday communication and conversations.