Handson E-Degree CSS3 SASS & SCSS Mega Course
What you'll learn
- You will learn all the CSS3 concepts in hands-on based approach
- You will learn to apply various css properties in different scenarios
- You will learn the basics of web development and debugging
- You will be able to create your own responsive websites using the concepts
- You will learn the difference between SASS, SCSS and CSS
- You will learn about Variables, Operators, Nesting, Mixin, Partials and Comments in SASS/SCSS
- You will be learn the advantages of using SASS/SCSS
- You will learn to setup a React JS project and integrate SASS/SCSS to it.
- You will learn to style React JS components using SASS/SCSS
- Anyone who is interested to start doing web development
- Basic knowledge of CSS and ReactJS will be good to have.
- Anyone who wants to work in Industry based real world projects where SASS/SCSS are being used.
If you have been thinking about learning web development or you have been thinking of becoming full-stack developer then this is the course that will not just teach you rather make you implement each and every concept of CSS3 like a pro.
Many of the students just shy away from frontend technologies because they think it's not their cup of tea, but this course will break that perception and will make you a developer by teaching you how to implement the concepts without the need of being remembering anything.
The topics that will be covered in the course are:
Introduction to web development
What is HTML
What is CSS
Local development environment setup with industry-standard tools
Plugins and techniques to speed up development
Structure of HTML page
HML tag and concept of attributes
Various components of HTML document
Meta tag and its importance
Inline, Embedded, External styling
Linking external stylesheet in your Html
Using developer tools and knowing various components of it
Different types of CSS selectors
How to use fonts, colors, border, background style
Box model in CSS
How to solve problems due to box model
Margin and Padding in CSS
Display and Visibility
Different types of positions in CSS
Float and Clear
Usage of z-index property
Creating layouts using Flexbox
Responsive web design using media queries
Different types of pseudo-selectors and their usages
Box shadow and Text shadow
Animation and Keyframes
Transition and its types
Transformation and its types
You will get the complete source code so that if you get any doubts anywhere you can just refer the source code.
Learn everything about SASS & SCSS with Hands-on Practical Examples, also learn how to work with SASS or SCSS in React JS Application.
This course covers all the basics of SASS or SCSS and it covers both theory and handson part. We will first start by learning the what and why part of using SASS or SCSS, then implement every feature with practical handson approach.
Then we will create React JS application and add SASS or SCSS capability and start styling React components using SASS/SCSS.
Following are the topics that are covered:
1-Why do we need SASS or SCSS
2-Features of SASS or SCSS
3-Local development environment setup
4-SASS Compiler and Compiled Output files
5-Applying Styling to Page
6-How to use Operators in SASS or SCSS
7-How to Declare and use Variables in CSS and SCSS or SASS
8-Nesting of Style with SASS or SCSS - Part-1
9-Nesting of Style with SASS or SCSS - Part-2
10-Mixin in SCSS or SASS - Part-1
11-Mixin in SCSS or SASS - Part-2
12-Parameterized Mixin in SASS or SCSS
13-Single line Comment in SASS or SCSS
14-Partials and Import in SASS or SCSS
Applying SASS/SCSS to React JS Project:
1-Setting up React and Installing node-sass
2-Using SASS or SCSS features in React Application
After completing this course you will master all the SASS/SCSS concepts and learn to apply them in any project. You will also be now able to work any ReactJS projects using SASS/SCSS.
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner with interest to lean about web development
- Anyone trying to reskill or upskill
- Any backend developer who wants to become full-stack developer