Hands-On RxJS for Web Development
What you'll learn
- Work with the modern Reactive Extension event-based programming approach in JS
- Use real-world examples of development practices to solve issues with less code
- Easily implement retry on error or repeat logic for your HTTP request-ordering problems with RxJS
- Handle HTTP requests with a few lines of code
- Create scalable app architectures and organize convenient inter-component data flows
- Build easily-updatable web components and combine the latest ZIP operators
- Implement RxJS solutions in the popular modern Angular framework
- Use RxJS patterns and anti-patterns to improve your code maintainability
Web application code can get tangled up, which makes it hard to test and maintain. Also, asynchronous computations and HTTP requests have to be properly managed. However, with RxJS 6 you can unify, filter, and transform these streams with ease. By introducing RxJS 6 into your code, you can build clean and fault-tolerant web applications.
This course shows you how to handle work tasks and issues with RxJS 6. It helps you develop the skills you need to create Reactive applications with RxJS 6. With this course, you'll enter the Reactive world by using Angular and vanilla JS. You will learn to execute asynchronous event handling techniques using RxJS 6.
By the end of the course, you'll be saving precious development time by using RxJS 6. You'll scale your own applications effectively, and use Angular framework that relies on RxJS 6.
About the Author :
Oleksandr Poshtaruk is a frontend developer and a part-time Angular and RxJS mentor on codementor .io. He has worked on commercial projects using Angular 2/4 and RxJS for the past 3½ years. He has over 17 years' experience in the commercial IT industry as a system engineer and developer. He is a Stack Overflow activist with 1000+ score points for Angular and RxJS. He holds down a senior front-end developer position in tonicforhealth. He is also a conference speaker at JS-fwdays-2018 on RxJS solutions.
Who this course is for:
- This course offers a quick way to become familiar with Reactive Programming concepts and start using them in real-life tasks with the RxJS library. The course is focused on using RxJS for Reactive web UI in vanilla JS and Angular apps.
Packt are an established, trusted, and innovative global technical learning publisher, founded in Birmingham, UK with over eighteen years experience delivering rich premium content from ground-breaking authors and lecturers on a wide range of emerging and established technologies for professional development.
Packt’s purpose is to help technology professionals advance their knowledge and support the growth of new technologies by publishing vital user focused knowledge-based content faster than any other tech publisher, with a growing library of over 9,000 titles, in book, e-book, audio and video learning formats, our multimedia content is valued as a vital learning tool and offers exceptional support for the development of technology knowledge.
We publish on topics that are at the very cutting edge of technology, helping IT professionals learn about the newest tools and frameworks in a way that suits them.