Hands-On React. Build advanced React JS Frontend with expert
What you'll learn
- Build web applications with React JS using Hooks, Typescript, Redux
- Create components library with the Storybook and CSS-IN-JS
- Dive deeply into configurations of applications with Webpack + Babel
- Learn about TDD, TLD and apply this knowledge using Jest, React-Testing-Library and Stryker-Mutator
- Basic programming skills are required
React is the most popular library for building frontend web applications. Step-by-step by diving into all the basics, I'll introduce you to advanced concepts as well.
We'll build the minesweeper application from scratch:
setup of the development environment
configuration of the React JS app
basic algorithms of Minesweeper
We'll build the minesweeper game. During the course, we'll cover the most important topics.
First will be a configuration of the ReactJS application with Typescript and using build tools Webpack+Babel.
Second, there're presented TDD or TLD approaches that I'll try to practice with you during the coding sessions. Probably you don't have enough experience with the tests, but it's ok, there's still a good way to learn it from the course. When you work with code and cover it with test cases, it provides you with guarantees that your code works as you expected. This is the purpose and benefit of the tests.
Tools for testing: Jest, Stryker, React Testing Library
Storybook is the most popular way to build the components library. From our side, it's the most basic part of the course. We'll install and configure Storybook, which will provide us with a full components spec. This approach is called Components Driven Development.
CSS-IN-JS, EmotionJS, and Styled-Components are very powerful toolkits to build UI components. Even very complex component styles can be easily produced and supported by it.
We'll introduce you to React Hooks - it's the basic way to make dynamic UI for the applications.
We'll make review React Router v5 and also React Router v6.
GitHub Actions makes it easy to automate all your software workflows, now with world-class CI/CD. Build, test, and deploy your code right from GitHub. Make code reviews, branch management, and issue triaging work the way you want. We create our deployment workflow!
Last but not least it's Redux. Redux is a beautiful way to manage an application state. We'll use the Redux-Toolkit library - it simplifies the work with Redux.
Check out the full curriculum and free preview videos. Join the course risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
See you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to build complex web application
- Anyone who want to learn React by Hands-On way based on good examples
- Students who want to take development skills to the next level
Passionate Software lead engineer. Frontend web application development is my primary skill.
Nowadays I work with Math and DS, but Frontend is still interesting to me
* Strong soft skill and leadership
* Architecture and high-lvl vision
* Agile methodology and lifecycle of app
* Strong knowledge of architecture on Web-based applications
* Primary languages JS, Typescript
* React, Redux, Redux-Saga
* DBMS - Mongo, MySQL