Python Hands-On 46 Hours, 210 Exercises, 5 Projects, 2 Exams
What you'll learn
- Learn & Master Programming Fundamentals, Coding Algorithms and Computer Science Concepts.
- Go from Beginner to Expert in Python with hands-on approach.
- Do exercises on all fundamental topics of Python with 17 Quizzes and 170 Coding Exercises.
- Build 5 Real-World Project with Python and do 5 Assignments related to these projects.
- Take 2 Exams on Python; Midterm and Final Exam with 20 questions each.
- Learn Python Modules and Packages and how to use them.
- Build Python applications with Anaconda and PyCharm and master them.
- Build a GUI application with tkinter.
- Learn all Python you need for Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science and Application Development.
- Gain solid and profound Python Programming skills needed for a Python career.
- The first thing you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Second, you need to be prepared for doing hundreds of Python coding exercises :)
Python Hands-On Course, will cover Python from Beginner to Expert level. We will start from absolute zero, ‘Hello World!’, and end up with OOP (Object Oriented Programming). This course is an in-depth Python introduction with 46 hours duration, including both the theory and practice.
Theory: In each topic, we will cover all the Theoretical Details with example coding.
Tests: We will have Test Questions at the end of sub-topics.
Coding Exercises: We will have Coding Exercise (Quiz) with 10 Questions. You will try to solve these questions by your own, then we will solve them together.
Projects: We will have 5 Projects during the course. These are Real-World Projects and you will see how Python concepts are being applied on real world problems.
Assignments: After each project, you will have an Assignment. These assignments will let you build the project from scratch by your own.
Exams: During the course, we will have 2 exams: Midterm and Final Exam. These are multiple choice exams with 20 Questions each and a limited duration. You will be able to test your Python level via these pleasant exams.
All the Documents and Code Files: You will get all the documents and code files we cover during our course. These files will give you an in-depth resource for future use.
Please feel free to ask me any questions during the course or after the course. As you may see, this course was prepared with serious and meticulous effort.
Join us, if you want to learn & master Python by doing and real coding.
Who this course is for:
- People who are new to computer science and programming.
- People who are new to Python.
- People who want to gain solid Python Skills.
- People who want to learn Python by doing Projects, Quizzes, Coding Exercises, Tests and Exams.
- People who want to learn Python for Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science and Software Development.
- Anyone who wants to learn real Python.
Musa Arda is a passionate Game Developer, Video Course Creator and Writer.
He has a Bachelor's degree from Industrial Engineering at METU, Turkey, in 2007, and has been working as a Software Engineer for more than 14 years.
He uses many programming languages and platforms like;
He creates content to share his experience and knowledge with his students.
His main purpose is to combine theory and hands-on practice in his courses.
That's why there are hundreds of programming exercises, quizzes, tests, projects, exams and assignments in his courses.
He is trying to help his students to learn the concepts in depth via a practical and exiting way.