Hands On Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Python
What you'll learn
- Understand the various concepts of natural language processing along with their implementation
- Build natural language processing based applications
- Learn about the different modules available in Python for NLP
- Create personal spam filter or sentiment predictor
- Create personal text summarizer
- Basic Programming Experience in any language
- Concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Basic to Intermediate Mathematics
- Knowledge of Matrix operations
In this course you will learn the various concepts of natural language processing by implementing them hands on in python programming language. This course is completely project based and from the start of the course the main objective would be to learn all the concepts required to finish the different projects. You will be building a text classifier which you will use to predict sentiments of tweets in real time and you will also be building an article summarizer which will fetch articles from websites and find the summary. Apart from these you will also be doing a lot of mini projects through out the course. So, at the end of the course you will have a deep understanding of NLP and how it is applied in real world.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to start a career in data science and natural language processing
- Anyone willing to learn the concepts of natural language processing by implementing them
- Anyone willing to learn Sentiment Analysis
I am a developer, gadget geek and data enthusiast. I am currently doing my Bachelors in Computer Science in India. I have been programming since the age of 12 and it's the thing I enjoy doing most.
Currently I have 7000+ happy students on Udemy and still counting. Teaching is not my profession but passion. Whenever I learn something, I just love to share it with other people and that interest has brought me to this diverse platform.
By the way, thank you for reading all that. Peace.