Hands-On MEAN Stack Web Development
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build an end-to-end MEAN stack application
- Setting up a server with Node .js
- Building APIs with Express
- Store, update, and retrieve data with MongoDB
- Building user interfaces with Angular
- Exploring the basics of TypeScript
In this video, we will look at the frontend and single-page application (SPA).
• Understand Single-Page Applications
• Understand how Angular helps to build a single-page application
• Demonstrate deploying a complete application to Amazon Web Services
In this video, we will look at our project’s folder structure and overview.
• Have a look at what roles all the folders generated by Angular CLI play
• See how changes are propagated with the help of our test app
• Build a custom role to install and configure a custom application
In this video, we will introduce NodeJS.
• Overview of NodeJS
• Check out the advantages
• Learn in detail about synchronous and asynchronous
We will introduce Express and look at RESTful services.
• Understand why Express is better for building APIs
• See how REST services work
• Look at different requests: GET, POST PUT and DELETE
- A basic knowledge of Angular will be helpful.
This course will help you achieve this by teaching you MEAN stack development through building a Reddit-like application. This course will teach you how to apply MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js in your web development projects.
By the end of the course, you will be a confident MEAN stack developer and will be able to build web applications.
About the Author
- This course targets web-developers who want to learn MEAN Stack development.