Machine Learning, incl. Deep Learning, with R
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn to build state-of-the-art Machine Learning models with R.
- Deep Learning models with Keras for Regression and Classification tasks
- Convolutional Neural Networks with Keras for image classification
- Regression Models (e.g. univariate, polynomial, multivariate)
- Classification Models (e.g. Confusion Matrix, ROC, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, SVM, Ensemble Learning)
- Autoencoders with Keras
- Pretrained Models and Transfer Learning with Keras
- Regularization Techniques
- Recurrent Neural Networks, especially LSTM
- Association Rules (e.g. Apriori)
- Clustering techniques (e.g. kmeans, hierarchical clustering, dbscan)
- Dimensionality Reduction techniques (e.g. Principal Component Analysis, Factor Analysis, t-SNE)
- Reinforcement Learning techniques (e.g. Upper Confidence Bound)
- You will know how to evaluate your model, what underfitting and overfitting is, why resampling techniques are important, and how you can split your dataset into parts (train/validation/test).
- We will understand the theory behind deep neural networks.
- We will understand and implement convolutional neural networks - the most powerful technique for image recognition.
This ZIP-file includes a template, that we will work on together to find out how easy it is to interact with R and setting up a model.
You might also take a look at the file "PCA_Teaser_final.Rmd". This includes all code.
- Basic R Programming knowledge is helpful, but not required.
Did you ever wonder how machines "learn" - in this course you will find out.
We will cover all fields of Machine Learning: Regression and Classification techniques, Clustering, Association Rules, Reinforcement Learning, and, possibly most importantly, Deep Learning for Regression, Classification, Convolutional Neural Networks, Autoencoders, Recurrent Neural Networks, ...
For each field, different algorithms are shown in detail: their core concepts are presented in 101 sessions. Here, you will understand how the algorithm works. Then we implement it together in lab sessions. We develop code, before I encourage you to work on exercise on your own, before you watch my solution examples. With this knowledge you can clearly identify a problem at hand and develop a plan of attack to solve it.
You will understand the advantages and disadvantages of different models and when to use which one. Furthermore, you will know how to take your knowledge into the real world.
You will get access to an interactive learning platform that will help you to understand the concepts much better.
In this course code will never come out of thin air via copy/paste. We will develop every important line of code together and I will tell you why and how we implement it.
Take a look at some sample lectures. Or visit some of my interactive learning boards. Furthermore, there is a 30 day money back warranty, so there is no risk for you taking the course right now. Don’t wait. See you in the course.
- R beginners and professionals with interest in Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning