Hands-On Django 2
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to use Django 2 with Anaconda, VS Code, and Python 3.7.
- Build a Django 2 Starter kit that you can use to streamline all future Django development.
Set up Anaconda as a work environment for Python development on Windows and Mac.
- Students should be at least somewhat familiar with HTML, CSS, Python, Databases, and writing code in general.
Django is a wildly popular framework for building modern, secure websites and web applications with the Python programming language. In this course you'll learn to use Django as an absolute beginner, using Anaconda as your work environment, and VS Code as your code editor. The site you create includes a database. You'll learn to create pages to allow users to add, view, edit, and delete database data using just a few lines of code. You will end up with a generic Django application that you can use for all future Django development, where much of the work is already done for you.
- Web developers who are looking for modern secure web development tools and frameworks.