Hands on Computer Vision with OpenCV & Python
What you'll learn
- After completing this course, you will have strong foundations in Image processing techniques
- You will be confident in coding your own algorithms in python & OpenCV
- Through the course you will build # interesting real-life projects
- Application centered teaching approach : WONT BORE YOU with DIFFICULT MATH
- Basic programming skills in any language (not necessarily python) would be beneficial.
- Have an openminded attitude towards learning
- Wanted to learn Computer Vision but hurdled by the MATH HEAVY articles ?
- Enthusiastic about learning OpenCv and don’t know where to start ?
- Want to learn about Object Tracking but bogged down by too much theory ?
- Wanting to build strong portfolio with Computer Vision & Image Processing Projects ?
- Looking to add Computer Vision algorithms in your current software project ?
Whatever be your motivation to learn OpenCV, i can assure you that you’ve come to the right course.
Hands on Computer Vision with OpenCV & Python is THE most comprehensive and cost-effective video course you will find on the web right now.
This course is tailor made for an individual who wishes to transition quickly from an absolute beginner to an OpenCV expert in just three weeks. I ensure this by breaking down and articulating the most difficult concepts in plain and simple manner, replacing tough equations by examples and concepts by using small code snippets. This course covers topics using a methodical step-by-step approach with increasing difficulty, starting outright with the very basics and fundamentals.
My approach is simple - Don’t parrot rote code , rather Understand.
I personally guarantee this is the number one course for you. This may not be your first OpenCV course, but trust me - It will definitely be your last.
I assure you, that you will receive fast, friendly, responsive support by email, and on the Udemy.
Don't believe me? I offer a full money back guarantee, so long as you request it within 30 days of your purchase of the course.
If you're looking for a genuinely effective course that equips you all the tools, and more importantly the knowhow and behind the scenes magic of OpenCV, then look no further.
Also the course is updated on a regular basis to add more new and exciting content.
Join the course right now.
So what are you waiting for ?
Let’s meet at the other side of the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in Computer Vision
- Students who wish to pursue Image Processing & Computer Vision in the future
- Hobbyists who wish to learn about Object Tracking and Face detection
Shrobon is carrying his research in High Performance Computer Vision, and is well abreast with the latest developments in this field. Apart from computer vision, Shrobon has years of experience in developing distributed and cloud based software systems, and working on embedded and web projects.
His growing interest in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Medical imaging has led him to pursue a masters degree in Computing Science (specialization in multimedia) from University of Alberta, Canada. Prior to this, Shrobon completed his bachelors degree (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering from West Bengal University of Technology, he where excelled as a student and contributed to several projects in domains of Computer Vision, Image Processing, Internet Of Things , and Cyber Security.
The quality of his research work, and his proficiency in articulating the very difficult concepts in a simple & easy to understand manner, makes him the instructor of choice where Computer Vision is concerned.