What you'll learn
- Students will get indepth knowledge about Arduino Uno board.
- Students will get exposure of Arduino Programming Concepts.
- Interfacing of Arduino with LED, Push button, Sensors, LCD, Keypad and Motors.
- Students will get to learn about data communication protocols like: UART, SPI, I2C.
- Students will learn the art of designing projects and prototypes using Arduino Uno board.
- Students will learn about Autodesk TINKERCAD platfrom and simulating Arduino projects on TINKERCAD.
- Students will learn about ADC and PWM functionality of Arduino.
- Interfacing Arduino with Android Application.
- Basic knowledge of any programming language will be handy but its not mandatory
This course is about Arduino Uno board which is one of the most popular platforms used for prototyping of electronics circuits. A detailed coverage of Arduino programming has been provided, so that you can easily deploy Arduino Uno board in applications such as Robotics, Automation, Internet of Things (IoT), Healthcare and many more. The course provides detailed information on programming aspects as well as hardware features of Arduino Uno board. Special emphasis has been given to interfacing of external peripherals and sensors so that you can understand the insights of the real world applications that can be designed using Arduino Uno board. All the examples that are covered in this course have been tested on the hardware so that readers can directly take them as a reference for their own applications.
Detailed coverage of Arduino Uno programming using Arduino IDE.
Prime emphasis on programing logic development so that readers can learn the art of writing efficient codes as quickly as possible.
Coverage of sensor interfacing with Arduino Uno board.
Coverage of Motor Interfacing.
Coverage of data communication protocols such as UART, SPI and I2C.
Integration of Arduino Uno with Android Application.
Simulation of Arduino based circuits using TINKERCAD platform.
Coverage of projects with fully tested and ready to use codes.
Who this course is for:
- Arduino developers, students, experts, Electronics Hobbyst and anyone who want to learn open source programming and hardware.
- Programmers who want to control physical hardware/devices with the software
Dr. Umesh Dutta is Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 10 years of work experience in teaching during which he has coached thousands of Engineers in the area of Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems Design. Dr. Dutta is one of the advocates of open source technologies and believes that educating people on open source platforms is a special tool for seeding the foundations of technology based solutions which can answer many challenges that are faced by industry and society. Dr. Dutta is fond of designing solutions in Internet of Things (IoT), Automation and Robotics domain.