5G Core Callflows and Procedures with Hands-On training
What you'll learn
- An overview of the 5G Architecture, use cases and the network functions involved.
- One can learn the fundamental 3GPP 5G scenarios for comprehensive understanding and establishing a 5G call.
- Video tutorials explaining 3GPP scenarios will provide 5G awareness development.
- A virtual 5G platform for hands-on skill development, understanding 5G networks, its configuration and debugging it.
- Sample exercises for familiarity building, evaluation exercises for assessment, and certificate generation.
- Basic 5G Architecture
- Protocols of 5G - Basic idea of NGAP, NAS and HTTPV2 protocols
- Basic functionalities of different 5G nodes
- Basic idea of HTTP message structure
ABotEdu is a 5G course to learn 3GPP-defined Callflows and Scenarios. It also provides access to a 5G virtual lab for hands-on skills development. It is a comprehensive learning environment mapped to the 3GPP specification. Following is the outline of this online course:
1. Sample 5G scenarios, network functions (NF), call flow ladder diagrams, and video explanations of the 5G fundamentals.
2. 5G call flows and understanding its interaction between the associated NFs.
3. The meaning behind different 3GPP procedures and their relevance: Interface Management, Registration Management, Session Management, User Profile Management & NRF Procedures
4. Features include a built-in workbench for configuring, executing, analyzing, and debugging 5G call flows, using real 3GPP messages, PCAPs, and NF logs.
5. Wireshark integration helps learners develop packet-level understanding and enhance their debugging skills by providing insights and key performance indicators (KPIs) for a complete learning experience.
6. It employs AI-ML-based techniques to detect and assist in the correction of errors for automated learning support.
7. The ABotEdu platform offers multiple-choice and hands-on exercises for skill assessment.
8. Exercises are selected randomly based on course path and corrected automatically to facilitate self-paced learning.
9. A certificate is generated automatically based on the course path followed by the learner.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers, managers, and other professionals who seek a comprehensive understanding of the 5G networks, call flows, and associated specs.
- Learners who needs hands-on experience on different aspects of 5G scenarios and how to analyze and debug them.
Rebaca is a niche player in the Telecom and OTT domain for 20+ years. We focus on 5G software development and test automation. We have our in-house test orchestration solution, ABot, which validates 4G/5G and ORAN components. Our objective as instructors at UDemy is to educate students and professionals on 3GPP 5G scenarios and we provide our platform to those enrolled in the course for a hands-on learning experience. ABot is currently deployed in Johns Hopkins University for 5G Course and research.