Visual Project Management: Plan & Manage 12 Complex Projects
What you'll learn
- Visually map, track and execute over a dozen projects
- Manage learning multiple new programing languages
- Make progress in just 25 minutes on complex projects
- Plan multiple other routine life projects and save time doing so
- Gain the mastery of managing multiple projects and learning simultaneously
- 1st course in the series: Handle Complex Learning or Doing Projects using Mapping
- Basic Computer Literacy
- A Mac or PC with access to the internet
- No programming experience needed - I'll teach you how to manage learning one
- No paid software required - I'll teach you how to use XMind free version
Great, you’re in the right place.
Maybe you are trying to change your career, looking to enter the field of artificial intelligence (AI) or maybe you simply have a lot of projects you need to get a handle on.
Whichever one it is, you can be sure I’ve got you covered.
In this course, you’ll be able to watch me in real-time as I visually map, track and demonstrate the execution of a routine life and learning project.
At the end of the course, you’ll find that you have attained the key skills required to handle complex projects.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN BY TAKING THIS COURSE
Visually map, track and execute over a dozen projects
Manage learning multiple new programing languages
Make progress in just 25 minutes on complex projects
Plan multiple other routine life projects and save time doing so
Gain the mastery of managing multiple projects and learning simultaneously
Before we go any further, let us just say, I don’t want you to be disappointed.
If you don’t like this course for any reason, you can get a full refund in the first 30 days, which is backed by Udemy’s 30-day guarantee, with no questions asked!
This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed.
Invest in your future today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone handling multiple life projects like searching for a better job while expecting a new baby
- Busy professionals handling multiple life and learning projects
I’m Paul, an engineer and developer with a passion for teaching. I love learning new skills and solving complex problems.
I believe anyone can achieve genius level performance if we give them the right resources, training and support.
I’m committed to teaching a host of skills that address the challenges faced by the planet and ensuring everyone can take part in helping to resolve them.
The world is facing new and growing threats while the global population is on a steady rise. Each of us will need to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Equipping all those who play a role in empowering the global population with the skills needed to stay adaptable is where my interest sits.
I’m an avid learner, when I’m not learning, I’m reading science fiction.