Handbuilt Pottery Techniques and Projects
What you'll learn
- Create clay pottery using three easy hand building techniques.
- Give interesting textures to your objects
- Create animals sculptures with ease
- Eagerness to learn is the only prerequisite
This course teaches you the hand building techniques for making objects/pots with clay.
If you are creative minded person who likes to make different things and likes to learn new techniques for giving life to your ideas, this course is for you.
We use clay and some very basic hand tools in this course and it means you don't have to buy any expensive equipment.
All the lectures in this course are delivered in HD video format and you'll be able to see how exactly I make things using clay.
This course is perfect for you if
- You are person wanting to make different things using your creative imagination or
- A student looking to increase your understanding of clay as a material or
- You are interested in clay-mation or
- You are a budding sculptor or a pottery artist or
- A home maker wanting to make good use of time or
- Someone who just wants to have some creative fun
I am working on adding some more lectures about animal sculpture and masks making. You'll get an email update when I upload those lectures.
So, hop on and let your creative journey begin!
Who this course is for:
- All who want to increase your understanding of clay as a sculptural material
- Everyone who wants to make different things using your creative imagination
- All who are interested in animation, Sculpture or Pottery
- Even if you are a home maker who wants to make creative use of your time
- Someone who just want to have some creative fun
My name is Mandar Marathe and I am a Fine Artist, Sculptor, Illustrator, and Engineer based at Pune, India. I do paintings, sculptures, illustrations and conduct art workshops.
Though I have been creating art since childhood, I became a full-time artist in 2011 after 16 years of corporate career and practicing art primarily on weekends. Since then, I devote my full time to my passion of creating art. My paintings are in personal and corporate collections in more than 7 countries.
I also started teaching art in my studio workshops and online courses. In the last 7 years, 7500+ students have attended the same.
I have exhibited my paintings and sculptures in 5 solo and 6 group exhibitions in Goa and Pune, India.
Workshops and Online courses:
Conducted 100+ workshops in my studio, IT companies and schools in Pune & Mumbai and 2500+ people attended
Created 22 online courses and these have been taken by 5000+ people from 63+ countries
Corporate Collections of my paintings:
1. Siemens Ltd, Goa
2. L & T Infotech Ltd, Pune
3. Infosys BPO Ltd, Pune
Private Collections of my paintings:
Individuals in Greece, Nigeria, USA, India, UK, Ireland and Hong Kong.