Thai Hand Reflexology Massage Certificate Course (4 CEU)
What you'll learn
- In this Thai hand reflexology massage course you will know how to do the Thai hand reflexology massage sequence to treat yourself
- In this Thai hand reflexology massage course you will have an in-depth knowledge of how to give a Thai hand reflexology massage to treat other people
- You will know where all of the reflex points are on the hands and also know how to stimulate them thoroughly using Thai hand reflexology
- You will know the acupuncture meridians around the hands and wrist to stimulate to enhance the effects of your reflexology treatments
- There is no need to have a Thai reflexology massage stick as I show you lots of alternatives in the reflexology massage course that you can use.
- Depending on your situation, if you are treating yourself you can do it anywhere or if you are treating someone that you know you could have them in a reclining chair, on a massage table or quite simply sitting at the kitchen table. The beauty of doing this Thai hand reflexology massage is that it really can be done anywhere.
Learn Thai hand reflexology massage to treat your friends, family, partner or your massage clients. It is easy, simple and a joy to do. You will have them begging for more!
"I've been doing traditional reflexology for 19 years as a massage professional and wanted to compare Thai reflexology with what I'd learned. Mark's course is excellent, both for the professional practitioner and for a person interested in offering a session to friends and family. " K.M. 5 STARS
Mark studied traditional reflexology but then studied the Thai reflexology system and saw that not only was their system way more complete but it also made more sense as a form of treatment over traditional reflexology.
Now, for the first time on Udemy, you can learn this unique Thai reflexology system of treating the hands which in turn is treating the whole body.
By taking this online Thai hand reflexology massage course you will :
increase your client base in your massage clinic or spa by offering something many other places do not offer. There are very few people offering Thai hand reflexology massage outside of Thailand.
You will be able to use Thai hand reflexology on yourself, your friends, your partner or your family and have them begging for you to continue.They will absolutely love this form of hand reflexology massage!
You will not get tired doing Thai hand reflexology because you do not overuse their thumbs like it is taught in the traditional hand reflexology system so you will not get injured.
You will learn about the energy lines, acupuncture points to stimulate and how to stimulate the specific reflex points.
In this Thai hand reflexology massage course, Mark guides you step by step through the movements, techniques, mobilizations, reflex points and energy lines. He explains why, when it comes to hand reflexology, the Thai hand reflexology system is second to none.
Thai hand reflexology massage has been performed in Thailand for thousands of years as a complete holistic treatment for body, mind and spirit. It is seen as a way to remain healthy and not simply an indulgence.
If you are already treating people with traditional reflexology as a massage therapist or would just like to offer hand reflexology to your clients then I urge you to try this course.
This will be a fabulous treatment that you can offer your clients and have them begging for more!
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner.
Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance with your membership (subject to their Insurance Partners)
Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
Free CTAA Directory Listing
Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
Who this course is for:
- This Thai hand reflexology massage course is for people that would really like to know how to give an amazing Thai hand reflexology massage to their massage clients, their friends, family, partner or for themselves.
- This is also a great reflexology massage treatment where you can treat yourself anywhere, anytime.
Mark Perren-Jones is a best selling instructor, Certified Aromatherapist, Remedial Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist. He was also the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Mark Perren-Jones Spa Training Academy.
Mark has over 250K students in more than 210 countries Worldwide.
Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage, aromatherapy and acupuncture fields and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor (100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive region. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
Learn from the best so that you can become the best.
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain CE hours with the many of his courses