Thai Hand Reflexology Massage Certificate Course
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this Thai hand reflexology massage course you will know how to do the Thai hand reflexology massage sequence to treat yourself
- In this Thai hand reflexology massage course you will have an in-depth knowledge of how to give a Thai hand reflexology massage to treat other people
- In this Thai hand reflexology massage course you will know where all of the reflex points are on the hands and also know how to stimulate them thoroughly using Thai hand reflexology
- In this Thai hand reflexology massage course you will know the acupuncture meridians around the hands and wrist to stimulate to enhance the effects of your reflexology treatments
- There is no need to have a Thai reflexology massage stick as I show you lots of alternatives in the reflexology massage course that you can use.
- Depending on your situation, if you are treating yourself you can do it anywhere or if you are treating someone that you know you could have them in a reclining chair, on a massage table or quite simply sitting at the kitchen table. The beauty of doing this Thai hand reflexology massage is that it really can be done anywhere.
Learn Thai hand reflexology massage to treat your friends, family, partner or your massage clients. It is easy, simple and a joy to do. You will have them begging for more!
"I've been doing traditional reflexology for 19 years as a massage professional and wanted to compare Thai reflexology with what I'd learned. Mark's course is excellent, both for the professional practitioner and for a person interested in offering a session to friends and family. " K.M. 5 STARS
Mark studied traditional reflexology but then studied the Thai reflexology system and saw that not only was their system way more complete but it also made more sense as a form of treatment over traditional reflexology.
Now, for the first time on Udemy, you can learn this unique Thai reflexology system of treating the hands which in turn is treating the whole body.
By taking this online Thai hand reflexology massage course you will :
increase your client base in your massage clinic or spa by offering something many other places do not offer. There are very few people offering Thai hand reflexology massage outside of Thailand.
You will be able to use Thai hand reflexology on yourself, your friends, your partner or your family and have them begging for you to continue.They will absolutely love this form of hand reflexology massage!
You will not get tired doing Thai hand reflexology because you do not overuse their thumbs like it is taught in the traditional hand reflexology system so you will not get injured.
You will learn about the energy lines, acupuncture points to stimulate and how to stimulate the specific reflex points.
In this Thai hand reflexology massage course, Mark guides you step by step through the movements, techniques, mobilizations, reflex points and energy lines. He explains why, when it comes to hand reflexology, the Thai hand reflexology system is second to none.
Thai hand reflexology massage has been performed in Thailand for thousands of years as a complete holistic treatment for body, mind and spirit. It is seen as a way to remain healthy and not simply an indulgence.
If you are already treating people with traditional reflexology as a massage therapist or would just like to offer hand reflexology to your clients then I urge you to try this course.
This will be a fabulous treatment that you can offer your clients and have them begging for more!
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner.
Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance with your membership (subject to their Insurance Partners)
Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
Free CTAA Directory Listing
Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This Thai hand reflexology massage course is for people that would really like to know how to give an amazing Thai hand reflexology massage to their massage clients, their friends, family, partner or for themselves.
- This is also a great reflexology massage treatment where you can treat yourself anywhere, anytime.
Welcome to my Thai hand reflexology course! If you want to buy a Thai massage stick, you can find them on Amazon for about $2
I have created a Facebook group that is for educational purposes so you can ask questions and either I or other students will answer. You can share information and it really is so that we can all help each other to learn, share and have fun.
So what is reflexology and what is our understanding of how it works to help the body
Let's take a quick look at the ways to hold your Thai stick, or pen, or spoon. Here is also a summary of things that you will learn in the first section of the course. You can download the PDF file to have a quick look at it so that you remember things that I have taught you.
Let's look at feedback. It is an important topic.
So you have a really sensitive point-what is that all about?
Here is the section where you will learn how to treat more specific pain