Hand-lettering for beginners
What you'll learn
- After this class students will know the basic strokes to use for hand lettering
- Students should gain confidence to try new lettering techniques
- Ability to use a pen and draw basic shapes
In this class, you will learn the basic strokes you need for hand-lettering. You'll learn the upstroke and downstroke that are the basics for hand-lettering but also many more strokes along the way. Anyone can learn how to hand-letter when thinking of shapes instead of letters. You'll be inspired to take your hand-lettering to the next level at the end of the lesson. Come join the fun!
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning how to improve their own handwriting
- Those who want to learn new techniques for hand-lettering
- Those who want to be inspired to be more creative
I am a creative coach. That means I help YOU find your inner artist and encourage YOU to express yourself through creativity. I've been teaching all kinds of art mediums to all ages for over 25 years and I've seen how it moves people. There's nothing like the feeling of accomplishment after completing a beautiful work of art.
Art can relieve stress, help you get through hard times, help pass the time and can just be for pure enjoyment. Art is therapy! Let me inspire you through my classes online.
My Hand Lettering classes are by far my most popular. I have published two workbooks: "A Hand Lettering and Doodle Workbook" and "Hand Letter, Doodle & Pray". You can find out more about me and my books on my website.