What you'll learn
- SAP HANA Architecture
- Preparation of SAP HANA Installation and H/W Sizing
- Installation of SAP HANA System
- Post Installation activity
- HANA Administration Tools
- HANA database Administration
- Backup and Recovery of SAP HANA
- Multi tenant Database Administration
- Instillation and configuration of Replication Server
- HANA System Monitoring
- Basic understanding of SAP HANA, Linux and System Administration
SAP HANA system administrators are responsible for installing and ensuring continuous operation of all SAP HANA databases deployed in the corporate environment. Proper management of SAP HANA requires a solid understanding of its internal mechanics to interpret the metrics that are monitored and their impact on system and application performance, as well as its administration and tooling capabilities to plan and execute a suitable database management strategy.
In this course, we’ll learn about the different tasks available to manage SAP HANA systems, with all administration tool, including SAP HANA cockpit web-based tool. We’ll examine the operations offered for both individual and multiple database administration, resource monitoring, configuration management and backup and recovery. We’ll also explore factors that affect performance, such as analyzing memory usage, SQL statements, and workloads.
Course also covers installation of SAP HANA, HANA replication server installation and configuration. This course uses demonstrations to highlight key aspects, and hands-on exercises to reinforce learning points.
· Preparations of HANA Installation
· HANA Installation & Post Installation Tasks
· SAP HANA Architecture
· SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0
· SAP HANA Scenarios and Deployment Options
· Tools & Database Administration
· Backup and Recovery
· Managing Multitenant Database
· SAP HANA High Availability & SAP HANA Disaster Tolerance
· SAP HANA Fault Tolerance
· SAP HANA System & Proactive Monitoring
Who this course is for:
- SAP Basis Administrator
- SAP System and Data Center Administration
- SAP Business Solution and SAP Project Manager
SAPBuddy is promoted by set of highly experienced SAP consultant in SAP industry from various technical and functional backgrounds. Experts in different SAP Module SAP Basis, SAP Security, ABAP, Solution Manager, XI/PI, BW, CRM, SD, PS, CS, PM, HR etc.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPBuddy is in no way affiliated with any software companies.