Halal Training Course
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The basic concepts & requirements of Halal
- The required documents on Halal procedures
- The importance of proper sourcing of raw materials and production
- The basic concepts of Halal slaughtering
- The preparation and management of Halal audits
- Internal Halal audit & assessment techniques
- No previous knowledge or tools are required.
Halal and Haram are fundamental Qur'anic terms that regulate Muslim daily life including diet by the Islamic Law.
On the other hand, there is no doubt that demand for Halal products has become very important and powerful economic value in today's world. It is not only constrained to Muslims but also to non-Muslims consumers who are from different races, culture, and beliefs. Because a halalan-tayyiban product is clean, pure, nutritious, hygienic and healthy.
Halal food and products usually are no longer produced locally, even in the Muslim countries. Muslim consumers nowadays are faced with a broad selection of products and services. Each product category offers many different brands.
Halalan Tayyiban is an enforced religious requirement on products and services for Muslims’ consumption and is now considered as a quality standard. The concept of halal covers all aspects of the management system. It is not only focusing on the point of production including sourcing of halal ingredients, but all elements that is applied to the product supply and manufacturing surrounding processed food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and medical products and has been extended to services involved in the logistics of halal products.
Therefore, providing halal products to one-third of the world’s population offers many economic opportunities for the various industries. However, it makes assuring the halal authenticity of these products requires more challenge. For all of these reasons, understanding Halalan Tayyiban in the production level is very crucial.
I have arranged this course to create an understanding of Halal with its implementation, its certification, management, and sustainability to ensure that the integrity of Halal is not compromised during the process.
And please keep in mind that this course comes with the lifetime access to the course, that means you will have access to all the new lectures I will be adding in future for no additional cost!
- Halal team leader and members in the Halal certified premises
- Executives and Managers responsible for Halal Production
- Food & Beverage Industry stakeholders
- Pharmaceutical Industry members
- Packaging Manufacturers
- Students in the above-related fields
The Halal Quality Assurance requirements of
1. Halal Product
2. Sources of Halal Products
3. Management Responsibility Requirements
4. Location/Premises Requirements
5. Devices, Utensils, Machines, and Processing Aids Requirements
6. Processing & Handling Requirements
7. Hygiene, Sanitation and Product Safety Requirements
8. Storage, Transportation, Display, and Serving Requirements
9. Packaging, Labeling, and Advertising Requirements
Halal slaughter is the act of slaughtering a lawful animal in accordance with the Islamic principles.
In this part of our training, we will cover
Critical Control Points on Animal Based Ingredients, Plant-Based Ingredients, Microbial Ingredients, Mineral, synthetic and mixed based ingredients and products.