What you'll learn
- Do hairstyles with confidence as you gain skills that keep you in very high demand whether you're a professional or beginner! You will be able to do Cornrow, Crochet hairstyles, Braids, Sewn-In and Hair extension feathering
- No prior knowledge is required
Becoming A Hairstylist Is Easy With My Course !
Hairstyling is a unique career that transcends virtually all cultural barriers. Having hairdressing skills and knowledge is a universally recognized career pathway across the majority of the world. Besides the opportunity to work in a number of hairdressing career paths within the country you also have the opportunity to travel and work overseas in the same capacity.
This course was created for the purpose of teaching those who are interested in learning how to do hairstyles. The course is structured in many sections that outline the knowledge that you need..
Types of hairstyles that will be taught:
-Sewn-In, Braiding and
-Hair extension feathering
My online Hair Styling course is ideal for:
* Makeup artists looking to add to their services
* Cosmetologists wanting to expand their knowledge of styling practices
* Anyone looking to learn hairstyling techniques and skills!
Study Mode: Online Learning
This entire course is carried out via online.
The average time within which students complete studies is: 4weeks
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry.
How Will You Benefit?
*Fast track your career as a hairdresser
*Learn the inside secrets of how to become a hairdressing pro in months not years!
*Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money traveling to classes
*Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
*Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wish to learn hair styling techniques and skills
I started my hair journey in the year 1993 as an apprentice at a salon and opened my salon in the year 2000 and since then have been doing hairdressing. Have trained a lot of student in my salon and some of the styles i had taught are Cornrow, Braids, Twist, Crochet, Sewn-in and so on. Some of the things that helped me are online training and lots of practice.