Hadoop MAPREDUCE in Depth | A Real-Time course on Mapreduce
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Every concept that comes under Hadoop Mapreduce framework from SCRATCH to LIVE PROJECT Implementation.
- Learn to write Mapreduce Codes in a Real-Time working environment.
- Understand the working of each and every component of Hadoop Mapreduce with HANDS-ON Practicals.
- Override the default implementation of Java classes in Mapreduce and Code it according to our requirements.
- ADVANCE level Mapreduce concepts which are even not available on Internet.
- Real-time Mapreduce Case studies asked in Hadoop Interviews with its proper Mapreduce code run on cluster.
In this first lecture of this course Introduction is given to Hadoop closest processing framework i.e. Mapreduce .
This video explains the difference between the traditional approach and Hadoop approach to do parallel processing of big data. It shows how Hadoop handles most of the tasks by itself.
Hadoop provides us with predefined datatypes but it also gives us freedom to create our own datatypes in form of writables.
Thi video explains - How to create our own Hadoop recognized datatypes using a Mapreduce program
We can custom counters according to out requirements. There are 2 type of counters possible in Hadoop MApreduce framework
In this lecture we will create a custom counters to calculate number of records processed based on a condition in a store's sales file . Mapreduce codes attached.
- Basic knowledge of HDFS.
- Basic knowledge of Core Java.
- Rest everything about Hadoop Mapreduce is covered in this course with Practicals.
Mapreduce framework is closest to Hadoop in terms of processing Big data. It is considered as atomic processing unit in Hadoop and that is why it is never going to be obsolete.
Knowing only basics of MapReduce (Mapper, Reducer etc) is not at all sufficient to work in any Real-time Hadoop Mapreduce project of companies. These basics are just tip of the iceberg in Mapreduce programming. Real-time Mapreduce is way more than that. In Live Big data projects we have to override lot many default implementations of Mapreduce framework to make them work according to our requirements.
This course is an answer to the question "What concepts of Hadoop Mapreduce are used in Live Big data projects and How to implement them in a program ?" To answer this, every Mapreduce concept in the course is explained practically via a Mapreduce program.
Every lecture in this course is explained in 2 Steps.
Step 1 : Explanation of a Hadoop component | Step 2 : Practicals - How to implement that component in a MapReduce program.
The overall inclusions and benefits of this course:
Complete Hadoop Mapreduce explained from scratch to Real-Time implementation.
Each and Every Hadoop concept is backed by a HANDS-ON Mapreduce code.
Advance level Mapreduce concepts which are even not available on Internet.
For non Java backgrounder's help, All Mapreduce Java codes are explained line by line in such a way that even a non technical person can understand.
Mapreduce codes and Datasets used in lectures are attached for your convenience.
Includes a section 'Case Studies' that are asked generally in Hadoop Interviews.
- Students who want to learn Hadoop Mapreduce from SCRATCH to its Live Project Implementation.
- Techies who have only basic theoretical knowledge of Mapreduce and need In-depth knowledge of it to work in Real-time projects.
- Techies who have fear of Java should take this course as the Java Mapreduce codes are explained in very simple and easy manner.
- Engineers who want to switch their career to Hadoop.