Hadoop MAPREDUCE in Depth | A Real-Time course on Mapreduce
What you'll learn
- Every concept that comes under Hadoop Mapreduce framework from SCRATCH to LIVE PROJECT Implementation.
- Learn to write Mapreduce Codes in a Real-Time working environment.
- Understand the working of each and every component of Hadoop Mapreduce with HANDS-ON examples.
- Override the default implementation of Java classes in Mapreduce and code it according to custom requirements.
- ADVANCE level Mapreduce concepts which are not easily available online.
- Real-time Mapreduce Case studies asked in Hadoop Interviews with its proper Mapreduce code run on cluster.
- Basic knowledge of HDFS.
- Basic knowledge of Core Java.
- Rest everything about Hadoop Mapreduce is covered in this course with Practicals.
Mapreduce framework is the closest to Hadoop in terms of processing Big data. It is considered as atomic processing unit in Hadoop and that is why it is never going to be obsolete.
Knowing only basics of MapReduce (Mapper, Reducer etc) is not at all sufficient to work in any Real-time Hadoop Mapreduce project of companies. These basics are just tip of the iceberg in Mapreduce programming. Real-time Mapreduce is way more than that. In Live Big data projects we have to override lot many default implementations of Mapreduce framework to make them work according to our requirements.
This course is an answer to the question "What concepts of Hadoop Mapreduce are used in Live Big data projects and How to implement them in a program ?" To answer this, every Mapreduce concept in the course is explained practically via a Mapreduce program.
Every lecture in this course is explained in 2 Steps.
Step 1 : Explanation of a Hadoop component
Step 2 : Practicals - How to implement that component in a MapReduce program.
The overall inclusions and benefits of this course:
Complete Hadoop Mapreduce explained from scratch to Real-Time implementation.
Each and Every Hadoop concept is backed by a HANDS-ON Mapreduce code.
Advance level Mapreduce concepts which are even not available on Internet.
For non Java backgrounder's help, All Mapreduce Java codes are explained line by line in such a way that even a non technical person can understand.
Mapreduce codes and Datasets used in lectures are attached for your convenience.
Includes multiple sections on 'Case Studies' that are asked generally in Hadoop Interviews.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Hadoop Mapreduce from SCRATCH to its Live Project Implementation.
- Techies who have only basic theoretical knowledge of Mapreduce and need In-depth knowledge of it to work in Real-time projects.
- Engineers who want to switch their career to Hadoop.
All of our courses are made keeping in mind the Real-time implementation of Big data, Machine Learning and Cloud technologies in Live Projects. We make courses which majorly consist of Hands-On & Practicals. All our courses contain a detailed knowledge of a technology from Scratch to Advance level. Course's lectures explain the codes in such a way that even a Non-technical person can understand.